From Subwoofers and Speakers for Polaris Pro XP, to Bluetooth® Media Controllers, SSV Works Once Again is Leading the Category for the Most Sought After Off-Road Audio Products On the Market
OXNARD, Calif., Jan. 3, 2020 – SSV Works (www.ssvworks.com), the market leader in powersports and off-road audio systems and accessories, is proud to announce it will launch a number of new powersports audio solutions during the 2020 CES Show, held in Las Vegas, Nev. from Jan. 7-10 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, booth N4900.
“After a very successful 2019 and coming off a multi-award winning SEMA Show, we are proud to feature the latest in high-end powersports audio solutions for 2020 during the CES Show,” said Trevor Kaplan, SSV Works CEO. “From subwoofers and speakers for Polaris Pro XP, to Bluetooth® media controllers, SSV Works once again is leading the category for the most sought-after off-road audio products on the market.”
Expand the Polaris RZR Pro XP Ride Command audio system with the RZ5-UD10 10-in. sub enclosure.
- Easily installs under the dash using factory mounting locations
- Weather-proof design
- $399.95 MSRP with SSV Works powersports 10-in. Subwoofer
Expand the Polaris RZR Pro XP Ride Command audio system with the RZ5-DF65 front door mounted Powersports 6.5-inch speaker pods.
- Easily installs on the top half of the front doors using factory mounting locations – works with factory lower door inserts
- Weather-proof design
- $329.95 MSRP with SSV Works powersports 6.5-in. speakers
The MRB2R is an amplified Bluetooth® rocker media controller.
- Compact design easily mounts in a standard Rocker Switch location
- Includes small but powerful 4-channel 200-watt amplifier
- Wirelessly stream audio from your smartphone and control volume, track, play/pause or aux-input
- Hyper-white back lit weather-proof rubber buttons
- $129.95 MSRP
Engineered specifically for powersports applications, the new WP-A8 weather-proof speaker brings audiophile-grade components to the outdoors.
- Injection molded cone with stitched surround
- Weather-proof construction
- Lightweight Neodymium magnet
- Ultra-efficient for more output
- Titanium tweeter for clarity outdoors over engine noise
- 75w RMS – 150w Peak
- $229.95 MSRP
For more information, please visit www.SSVWorks.com, call 818-991-1SSV (1778), or email [email protected].
About SSV Works
Based out its 20,000-square-foot facility in Oxnard, Calif., SSV Works, or Side by Side Vehicle works, is a global leader in off-road, weatherproof audio systems for today’s hottest and most popular UTVs. To this day, SSV Works manufactures the UTV industry’s only purpose-built complete audio systems, offering every piece needed for a complete install. With more than 40 years in audio design and manufacturing experience, SSV Works is the top choice among UTV enthusiasts and professionals worldwide. SSV Works currently offers stereo systems for Polaris, Can-Am, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Arctic Cat, Jeep, and Honda vehicles. Take your ride to the next level- visit www.SSVWorks.com today!