SSV Works is bringing the goods to the 2019 Sand Sports Super Show, held in Costa Mesa, Calif. Sept. 13-15 at the OC Fair and Event Center (booth OS-708).
“The Sand Sports Super Show is always circled on our calendar every year,” said Trevor Kaplan, SSV Works CEO. “We, along with partner companies, will be featuring our top rides with our latest product installs. The 2019 event is going to be a blast as we can’t wait to get in front of the thousands of off-road enthusiasts the Sand Sports Super Show attracts every year and blow them away with the best audio in the market.”
During the 2019 Sand Sports Super Show, SSV Works will be featuring:
- 4-door Polaris RZR XP Turbo S equipped with SSV Works’ new 5-speaker Ride Command-ready audio kit.
- Ranger with the new SSV Works weatherproof 200-Watt amplified overhead stereo system
- Arctic Cat Wildcat XX with SSV Works/Kicker factory system and added dual 8-inch subwoofer
- Superior Motorsports RZR Turbo S build with SSV Works 5-speaker system
- SDR Can-Am X3 build featuring SSV Works 5-speaker system
- Buckshot build using an array of SSV Works audio components
“2019 has seen SSV Works announce and abundance of new, market leading audio systems for today’s leading side by sides, ” Kaplan continued. “We recently announced the launch of our Powersports 2-, 3-, and 5-speaker audio integration kits for all 2019 Ride Command-equipped Polaris RZR models, as well as all 2019 Polaris RZR models without Ride Command. We also recently launched our new Polaris RZR kick panel pods for model years 2014 and up, including the new Turbo S. The 2019 Sand Sports Super Show is an ideal occasion to showcase our new and exciting audio kits to thousands of side by side enthusiasts.”
For more information, please visit www.SSVWorks.com, call 818-991-1SSV (1778), or email [email protected].