The ROXOR evolves with the introduction of new styling, new gearing and a flood of new accessories in 2020, providing the ROXOR that is fast becoming the ultimate in tough work/play off-road vehicles ready to take on any and all challengers.
The 2020 ROXOR doesn’t just have a fresh face, we gave it some more guts too. Hard to believe, but now the ROXOR can climb and crawl even better! The new 5:38 axle delivers higher torque to the ground for smoother, easier and improved climbing, hauling, and towing. The new ROXOR has a fresh styling in the grille/lighting area to offer a more pronounced and efficient lighting design.
People have always looked for ways to move things easier. The ROXOR reliably moves people from point A to point B no matter what is in between, moving them both physically and emotionally. The ROXOR is also trusted to help us move things, big heavy things and to get those big, heavy things to places trucks can’t fit; and, where other side-by-sides are simply too soft to get the job done. When there’s a lot to manage making every task easier helps us accomplish more. Now, ROXOR continues to keep things simple and help make life on the trail, between gates, setting up the blind, and towing nearly 3500 pounds of firewood all the easier with the new, 2020 ROXOR.
As always, the ROXOR is ready to bypass well-trodden paved roads with modern innovation and extreme customization capabilities to take on almost anything a rugged stretch of terrain throws at it.
Why Choose the 2020 ROXOR?
- 5:38 axle gear ratio allowing the ROXOR to climb hills effortlessly, livens up the powertrain, enhancing power responsiveness.
- Fresh new grille/lighting area for a more pronounced and efficient lighting design.
- Easy to drive with minimal learning and seamless shifting with a Five-Speed Manual or
- Six-Speed Automatic transmission.
- Electronically controlled automatic overdrive transmission with torque converter cutch
- Truck style transmission (not a CVT) No Belts!
- Simple vehicle interface, yet not sacrificing any vehicle control.
- 4WD to help get you where you need to go… anytime, any weather condition.
- Steel body and strong, box steel frame to ensure vehicle lasts for generations.
- 2.5 liter turbo diesel engine able to effortlessly run on off-road/ag fuel.
The ROXOR is based on the platform that made history as the do-it-all off-road vehicle, meaning its core is strong with a boxed-steel frame and ultra tough steel body that will have owners including their ROXOR in their will rather than replacing every two-years.
The new 2020 ROXORs are available in seven standard colors; molten red, bonfire orange, sand, shadow gray, signal white, jet black, and olive green. You can can also build a fully customized ROXOR choosing from the standard colors or select from over 350 custom colors of 10 different color families, including ROXLINER on the exterior. With endless amount of combinations to outfit it with a wide array of accessories utilizing an industry-first online configurator, customers are able to build their very own ROXOR at their fingertips, save the build, view pricing and share their custom ROXOR build with their local dealer. Once an exterior color is selected, then the customer will then be guided through various body configurations, powertrain options, wheels and tires, optional lockers, enclosures, doors or windshield options, front bumper options, interior options, then finally the convenience options, and rear bumper options. Once the custom build is complete, the customer can then view their build summary and print to review later or submit directly to their local dealer. To begin building your custom ROXOR with the all-new industry leading online configurator, visit: https://app.roxoroffroad.com/build-vehicle.
Customize Roxor to Fit Your Work/Play Life
Each ROXOR is a blank canvas, with capability for complete custom options to fit every owner’s individual needs to ensure productivity and enjoyment are at maximum potential. A base 2020 ROXOR starts at $16,599.
- Rockford Fosgate Audio In-Dash
- 3” Lift-Kit
- Vintage Heat & A/C
- 2” Receiver Accessory Mount
- Full Hard Cab Enclosure
- Mattracks Rubber Track Conversion System
- Plow Adapter for Meyer or KFI
- Western Snowplow Mount
- Vehicle Covers
- Soft Full Cab Enclosure
- Warn Front Manual Locking Hubs
- Ox Rear Locking Differential
- Spartan: Lunchbox Lockers
- Oil Pan Skid Plate
- MTX All Weather Bluetooth Soundbar
- KC 40” LED Light Bar
- Winch/HD Bumper with Mounting Plate • Solid Half Doors
- Forward Facing Rear Seat
- 4-Passenger Bikini Top
- Kenda Klever, BFGoodrich, Goodyear or EFX Tires
- Aluminum or Steel Wheels
- Windshield Wiper Kit
- Spare Tire Cover
- Kolpin Rhino Grips
- Pintle Ball-Hitch
- Roxor Side & Rearview Mirrors
- 100+ Others to Customize Your Roxor!
For more information on the new ROXOR Off-Road models, consult your local dealer and visit www.roxoroffroad.com. Follow ROXOR on social media via facebook.com/roxoroffroad and @roxoroffroad on Twitter and Instagram.