Polaris Off Road elevates its already industry-leading RANGER, RZR, GENERAL and Sportsman brands, delivering the next level in quality, innovation and outdoor adventure for all riders
MINNEAPOLIS, MN (August 11, 2020) – On the heels of the strongest quarter of consumer demand in its 66-year history, Polaris Off Road continues to demonstrate why it’s the world leader in powersports and off-road innovation with its 2021 model year lineup. Unveiled today, the latest lineup boasts best-in-class products that resonate across the spectrum of riders, from the novice to the expert and everyone in between, who are looking to do more in the outdoors.
With design philosophy that starts and ends with the rider, highlights from Polaris’ newest model year lineup include:
- All-new Sportsman 450 H.O. and 570 models are redesigned to make the best-selling ATV lineup even better for riders of all experience and skill levels
- Enhanced quality and improved rider-inspired features are on display throughout the 2021 lineup from RANGER taking strength, comfort and capability to the next level, to the latest RZR XP Turbo and Turbo S bringing more technology and style for an untouchable riding experience while enabling riders to stand out from the pack
- Purpose-built models designed and tested to meet the needs of specific riders, including the new GENERAL XP 1000 Pursuit Edition for avid hunters and the first-ever RANGER XP 1000 Trail Boss for riders that work or play in demanding terrains, both offering new premium features and quality upgrades
“When it comes to driving product innovation, we are always listening to our riders and our dealers, and that has never been more evident than with this year’s lineup, featuring rider-inspired upgrades across all brands,” said Steven Menneto, President of Polaris Off Road. “We are relentlessly committed to elevating the off-road lifestyle for riders of all backgrounds and experience levels by delivering the best and most advanced off-road vehicles, whether for work, adventure or play.”
For decades, Polaris Off Road has defined – and redefined – the industry, refusing to settle for status quo. The 2021 lineup is packed with premium features, including enhanced audio and expanded RIDE COMMAND integration on more models than ever before. All four brands were evaluated from top to bottom with innovations made to increase durability and provide premium customization options with expanded accessory offerings.
To find more information about the 2021 model year Polaris Off Road lineup, see below and visit Polaris.com/ORV2021.
- 2021 RZR XP Turbo – Starting at $19,999 U.S. MSRP
- 2021 RZR XP 4 Turbo – Starting at $22,699 U.S. MSRP
- 2021 RZR Pro XP – Starting at $22,999 U.S. MSRP
- 2021 RZR Pro XP 4 – Starting at $25,699 U.S. MSRP
- 2021 RZR Turbo S – Starting at $22,499 U.S. MSRP
- 2021 RZR Turbo S 4 – Starting at $25,199 U.S. MSRP
- 2021 RZR Turbo S Lifted Lime LE – Starting at $28,399 U.S. MSRP
- 2021 RZR Turbo S 4 Lifted Lime LE – Starting at $31,299 U.S. MSRP
Polaris RZR pioneered the performance side-by-side category. Known for its unmatched performance, and rider-centric vehicle design, RZR has established itself as the top choice of rec enthusiasts for more than a decade. It continues to lead the sport it created by delivering category-defining innovation and technology, such as its DYNAMIX active suspension that adjusts on the fly and its industry-exclusive RIDE COMMAND technology. Today, the No.1-selling performance side-by-side, has launched new and improved features on the RZR Pro XP, RZR XP Turbo and RZR Turbo S models, giving outdoor enthusiasts even more confidence to conquer challenging terrain.
“RZR is designed, engineered and built for enthusiasts that love to ride,” said Steve Kemp, Vice President of RZR, Polaris. “We put the consumer at the center of everything we do to ensure we’re continually improving the riding experience, and that is reflected in the improvements we’re bringing for 2021.”
The model year 2021 RZR lineup adds rider-inspired features including enhanced technology and new vehicle trim features to the RZR Pro XP models. The 2021 RZR XP Turbo and RZR Turbo S lineup leverages the benefits of the Pro XP’s clutch design, providing an optimized geometry that pulls in more airflow to keep the belt cooler. Coupled with improved clutch alignment, the result is less wear and tear of the belt, which extends belt life.
New to the lineup, the 2021 RZR Turbo S Lifted Lime Limited Edition was added to deliver fresh style for riders looking to stand out and is packed with technology features to deliver an elevated ride experience. It has a premium paint scheme, DYNAMIX Active Suspension, RIDE COMMAND 7-inch display, factory audio, LED accent lights and LED headlights, lower doors and an aluminum roof. Beyond this limited edition, 2021 RZR models get new, unique colors and graphics to help riders stand out on the trails.
Upgrades to the 2021 RZR Pro XP and RZR Pro XP 4 lineup include the following:
- Enhanced Audio – Through the brand’s partnership with Rockford Fosgate®, the leader in UTV audio, RZR continues to elevate the first factory-integrated off-road audio system and are redefining the limits of what is possible. The Rockford Fosgate® audio system has 2.5-times greater volume output, better bass tune and better sound quality at higher volumes, amplifying the soundtrack to RZR adventures.
- RIDE COMMAND – Polaris RIDE COMMAND continues to lead the way in innovation, introducing configurable gauges and the new Follow Mode function on Group Ride. By selecting the leader of a ride group, this new feature allows riders to leave a track on the map that can be followed by others.
- Trims – With the increasing popularity of RIDE COMMAND, the Pro XP Premium trim will now come with RIDE COMMAND with integrated 7-inch touch display and Rockford Fosgate® audio for 2021.
- Engine Air Intake – Material used for the engine intake is now blow molded, resulting in improved durability at higher temperatures, ultimately unlocking the ability to go full throttle longer.
- Rear Shock Guards – Improved rear shock guards now feature sides that index to the shock to help avoid rotation.
- Lightweight Wheels – New wheels that are 18 percent lighter allow for increased agility to conquer the world’s most challenging trails.
- Design – Improved clutch alignment and resulting shift effort, along with door latch bumper updates, result in less rattle while driving.
- Tender Springs – Updated rear tender springs were built to last longer and improve suspension performance, creating a smoother riding experience. This upgrade is exclusive to the RZR Pro XP.
- New Accessories – Customize Pro XP further with 20 additional accessories, including the RIGID® Chase Light with eleven selectable modes and new doors and windshields for more cab options to boost rider comfort.
In addition to the above upgrades, all model year 2021 RZR models—except for the RZR 570—come standard with a new in-dash trickle charge port adapter. This allows a trickle charger to be connected to the vehicle, creating an easier, safer and more reliable way to maintain each battery while in storage, during the off-season or during long periods of inactivity.
To learn more about the 2021 RZR lineup, visit Polaris.com/RZR.