Fabricator

Share This Page

Goldmember

I'll SHow You How To Stunt - UTVUnderground Approv, from Moreno Valley, Ca

Goldmember was last seen:
Jul 21, 2012
    1. xoutlawheartx
      xoutlawheartx
      Hush your mouth before I ship you back to Mexico.
    2. family wagon
      family wagon
      I havent yet man still on the look out for the right one, im trying to free up some cash should know prob by the end of the week. Hey you going to be in for a ride if we go out this weekend or are you scared ?
    3. family wagon
      family wagon
      Not looking good for me going this weekend for a couple reasons, my rhino is apart and the shop said there is something wrong with the valves ???? So I don't know what or when I will get it done but I should be talking to the dude tomorrow and find out the what what
    4. JoeyD23
      JoeyD23
      No, keep it, I got your patch coming! Dont lose those colors or we will have to kill you!
    5. JoeyD23
      JoeyD23
      Updated your title...thanks for participating!
    6. family wagon
      family wagon
      Damn the chit talking starts already lol I'm going to hit my ladie up and see if she wants to leave the kids behind so it will be better to throw up a tent. But just think if I don't go it is just one less SXS you will have to TRY to keep up with LOL
    7. family wagon
      family wagon
      Sweet man let me see if I can wing this trip or not, I would love to make it out there again ! I will let you know what's going on I have to check the work shedule and $ and go from there.
    8. family wagon
      family wagon
      I havent even thought about the dune tour, I assume you plan on rolling out. Who is all going with you out there ?
    9. family wagon
      family wagon
      wheres the pics of your trailer all layed out with the rhino on it ?
  • About

Fabricator
    Name:
    The Great Ramses
    I love Gooold!

Scoopin' sand with rubber paddles

Interact