Search results

1. D

ITP SPRING SERIES FINAL ROUND MAY 16

THIS SUNDAY IS THE LAST ROUND OF THE ITP SPRING SERIES!! THE SAND DRAGS WILL BE NEXT DOOR TO US SO IT WILL BE A BUSY PLACE SO BRING THE FAM TO SEE SOME UTV'S AND CLIME UP ON THE TRAILORS FOR A FRONT ROW SEAT OF THE DRAG RACES!!! I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR COMING OUT AND SUPPORTING MY...
  2. D

ITP ROUND 4 AT LAKE ELSINORE MAY 8!!!!

YO GUYS WE TOOK A NICE LITTLE BREAK AND NOW THE ITP SPRING SERIES IS BACK ON MAY 8 AT LAKE ELSINORE!!!! WE WILL BE RUNNING THE SAME TRACK LAYOUT AS RD 3!!! SIGN UPS AT 8 PRACTICE AT 10 AND WE WILL BE RUNNING 6 LAPS PER MOTO AND HOPE TO HAVE A FAST AND AWESOME DAY OF RACING!!! STILL HAVE...
  3. D

itp round 3 at elsinore will have payback!!!

Rd 3 of the ITP SHORT COURSE SPRING SERIES will have a 25% payback in all classes, thats right i said ALL! Every utv class and stadium kart class will have payback in addition to a free KAL GARD product, free Dio Vonti product and the race entry stays at $100! In the stadium kart class we...
  4. D

its official! itp spring series now has payback in every class!!!!

tp spring series to have payback!!!!!! Do to the recent actions and changes to the southern california short course racing scene, dio vonti has decided to offer payback on all classes on all its events at lake elsinore motorsports park!!!! Thats right, round 3 on march 27th will now have...
  5. D

RD 3 OF ITP SPRING SERIES MARCH 27!!!!

THE 3RD ROUND OF THE 2010 ITP SHORT COURSE SERIES HELD AT LAKE ELSINORE IS BACK ON MARCH 27TH!!!!! KAL GARD RACING OILS TO GIVE AWAY FREE PRODUCT FOR EVERY RACE ENTRY ENTERED FOR THE 3RD ROUND!!!! ALSO DIO VONTI STREET APPAREL PRIZE GIVE AWAYS FOR THE TOP FINISHERS IN EACH CLASS!!!! THIS...
  6. D

THE FALL SERIES BUZZ

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED THE 2010 ITP SPRING SERIES SO FAR IN ITS FIRST 2 ROUNDS. I AM DOING MY BEST WITH TO KEEP BRINGING CHEAP SHORT COURSE RACING TO SO CAL! 4 ROUNDS TO GO!!! WITH THAT IN MIND IF I CAN CONTINUE TO GET MORE PEOPLE TO COME TO THE SPRING SERIES I WILL BE...
  7. D

itp spring series rd 2 update!!!

Whats up guys just wanted to give you a update on the itp spring series for feb 13! First!! The race will not be canceled!!! I have talked to the track officials and they have confirmed with how much rain is expected to hit elsinore that it will not effect the race track. The pits might be a...
  8. D

NEW CLASSES ADDED TO ITP SPRING SERIES

AFTER A FEW REQUESTS THE ITP SPRING SERIES AT LAKE ELSINORE WILL BE ADDING THE FOLLOWING CLASS: STADIUM LITE/ PILOT RULES: AS OF NOW IT WILL BE A SINGLE SEAT REAR ENGINE BUGGY WITH 1400CC OR LOWER. UNTIL PEOPLE WANT TO MAKE THE RULES A LITTLE STRICTER WE WILL BUT FOR NOW THE DRIVERS...
  9. D

UPDATE!!! RZR170 CLASS AT THE ITP SPRING SERIES

I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL BE HAVING THE FIRST POLARIS RZR 170 CLASS AT THE 2010 ITP WEST COAST STADIUM KART/ UTV SPRING SERIES!!! I HOPE TO SEE YOU BRING THE GROMETS OUT WITH THE MINI SIDE BY SIDES DIO VONTI
  10. D

What is Dio Vonti?

Hello all! I have been getting emails about the new 2010 West Coast Stadium Kart/ UTV Spring Series in Lake Elsinore,CA. I am super pumped on the response i am getting from everybody! First. i would like to introduce myself, my name is Tyson Coombs. I have been at MTA for 6 years. Most of you...
  11. D

2010 West Coast Stadium Kart/ utv Spring Series

Come out and enjoy the fresh new series to hit Southern California. Held in Lake Elsinore, CA at the world famous Lucas Oil Motorsports Park. With $10 gate entry for all and a $100 entry in all classes this is the most ecenomical race series that will be a annual event. Bring the whole fam...
  12. D

2010 West Coast Stadium kart/utv Sprin Series

Come out and enjoy the fresh new series to hit Southern California. Held in Lake Elsinore, CA at the world famous Lucas Oil Motorsports Park. With $10 gate entry for all and a $100 entry in all classes this is the most ecenomical race series that will be a annual event. Bring the whole fam...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000