Search results

1. C

Other Which brand is my UTV?

That looks like a Coleman from Walmart Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. C

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

MJAdams, since you went with the RZR I would recommend you start with a Fire Extinguisher. Better to be safe than sorry! [emoji12][emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. C

Yxz 1000 Transmissions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. C

Yxz 1000 Transmissions

That sucks man. But yeah, must've been a dumb ass that didn't know how to use the clutch. I've personally have witness people that ride with the foot on the clutch. That's bad as it will slip and you will not notice. I also know a ton of people that race YXZs and they are on stock clutch with...
  5. C

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

I'm glad you found a good deal that works for you. Enjoy riding!!! Post some pictures here when you get it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. C

Yxz 1000 Transmissions

Your statement regarding the YXZ not being a trail machine is not correct. I do nothing but trails in my 5spd and I love it. No issues so far and I have 500 miles on it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. C

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

My bad Bro, I couldn't resist on being a smart ass. If I had to pick between the Polaris RZR and the Maverick XDS, I would've picked the XDS. Better fit and finish and you get more for your money. Now, call me Bias, but I will stand my ground on the YXZ being better than both. If $ is not an...
  8. C

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

Funny you asked Bro! I did mentioned Georgia (GA) and South Carolina (SC). [emoji12] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. C

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

Fizzz, I love the YXZ in the trails. I keep it in 2nd or 3rd most of the time depending on the trail. I will agree that the YXZ is not the best choice for under 5mph driving while you hold a beer, lol. But since I'm not one of those guys, it works out fine. I'm in love with the exhaust sound, no...
  10. C

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

$20K for either of those 2 is way too much. When I was looking to buy last year, I also considered a XP1000 and a Mav XDS. My local dealerships in GA and SC were willing to sell me either for about $18k OTD. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. C

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

Well so far: Crash Off Road Cage Radiator Relocation Water Temperature Gauge PRP 5 Point Harnesses Alba Racing Fly Wheel Alba Racing ECU Reflash Alba Racing Full Exhaust Steering Rack Re-enforcement and Bushings Fire extinguisher (to help RZRs in distress) lol Next: Dual springs for the rear...
  12. C

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

I bought my 2016 YXZ brand new last year and paid $13,500 OTD. Think about all the bad ass mods you can do with the $10,000 savings over a new X3. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. C

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

Yeah NO on the weak clutch. It has been proven that the clutch issues are due to bad drivers. Mostly riding the clutch pedal while riding or doing extreme hill climbing with stock gears. There are several people with over 3,000 miles on the stock clutch to include people that races them all...
  14. C

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

Neither...go with a 2016 YXZ1000R FTW! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. C

Yamaha Yamaha introduces NEW Special Edition Sport Shift Model YXZ1000R

That looks bad ass!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. C

MUST HAVE New RZR product

You are missing the fire extinguisher! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. C

XP1K vs Maverick turbo

Ended up buying a YXZ at a smoking deal. She is already at the shop but for good reasons. Getting a Custom Cage, Radiator Relocation, Temperature Gauge, Steering Rack Strengthening and Full Alba Racing Exhaust with ECU Flash!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. C

All UTV's Need Machine Advice

Ended up buying a YXZ at a smoking deal. She is already at the shop but for good reasons. Getting a Custom Cage, Radiator Relocation, Temperature Gauge, Steering Rack Strengthening and Full Alba Racing Exhaust with ECU Flash!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. C

X-3 demo ride review

What about the YXZ1000R??? No belt, 3 cylinder and high revs! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. C

XP1K vs Maverick turbo

I take that you seem to like the Maverick better than the RZR! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. C

What do you ride? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. C

XP1K vs Maverick turbo

Thanks for the info!!! I'm not that old nor that jacked up to get defender or ranger, lol. I will not compete but I want an aggressive machine that I can push to the limits. I'm an adrenaline junkie and love gears. But based on what you have told me I will probably buy a Maverick Turbo XRS. If...
  23. C

XP1K vs Maverick turbo

Hey CSG, I'm trying to decide which one to buy 2016 Maverick Turbo, 2016 RZR1000S or 2017 YXZ SS SE. I've owned numerous ATVs and Bikes but never a UTV. Can you give me your personal opinion as of which one will be the most reliable and least expensive on maintenance? I believe all three of them...
  24. C

XP1K vs Maverick turbo

Yeah me too! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. C

How many miles do you have in your rig? Have you had any issues with the belt? What is wrong with the XP Turbo? What has gone wrong in your RZR if anything? Do you know anything about the YXZ and Maverick? I like the fact that the YXZ doesn't use a belt but I'm concerned about the clutch...
  26. C

Hey folks! I'm leaving the Dirt Bike Scene to join the SxS Club. I need some serious un bias advise as I don't have much seat experience in a SXS. I live in Georgia and Most of my Riding is in Durhamtown or SunnySide ATV Park. Mostly trail riding and some GP Tracking. I have bad knees as a...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000