Search results

1. 450grl

Something new from Yamaha....!

I'll just put this here......:) https://www.facebook.com/yamahamotorusa/videos/10153906156821387/
  2. 450grl

Recap Video of SR1s Round 1 of LOORRS!

This is a little bit of what it's like to race in the SR1 class - check out Round 1 highlights from LOORRS last weekend! This was also Round 1 of the SR1 Championship Series!
  3. 450grl

WORCS race results?

Hey everyone - I tried looking for some WORCS UTV results or coverage.....wasn't their first race this weekend? Anyone have any info on turnout, results, etc?
  4. 450grl

SR1 Championship racing at Elsinore!

Jason and I are coming out to Elsinore next weekend for the second round of the SR1 Championship Series - who's in?? Brandon, I know you have been prepping....I've got some work do to on the Honey Badger after the last weekend of racing, but it'll be ready to go! Jason is in love with his new...
  5. 450grl

SR1 Class at Firebird Raceway - double header!

Well, IF I survive a week at SEMA (and that's a serious IF- lol), Jason and I are racing the double header next weekend at Firebird Raceway for the final two rounds of the AZ Lucas Oil Regionals. I took the SR1 Championship Series Championship this year, and I'd love to add this AZ Championship...
  6. 450grl

Parker updates?

Does anyone have any info on the Parker 250 race? Results? Pics? Or is it on here, and I just missed it? (wouldn't surprise me - lol!)
  7. 450grl

SR1s in Glamis - video!

Here is a little video I made of a bunch of us SR1s and SV1s in Glamis over Thanksgiving weekend!! :) Lots of gofast in these things! <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9HoZYAeQ4Ko" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  8. 450grl

Soooooo....how did you guys like the short-course stuff? :)

Just wanted to see how everyone liked the Vegas race this past weekend - the final shootout for the Lucas Oil Regionals?? First off, I love that track. It's always been one of my favorite tracks, and it was good to get back out there and let the SR1's wind out a bit! Second, THANK YOU to...
  9. 450grl

VIDEO of our AZ Lucas Oil Regional UTV/SR1 main race!

All of our races are being streamed live, now.....thanks to LiveTrackFeed.com - here is a video of our race on Sunday at Firebird! Getting close to having our own race for the SR1's I'm thinkin'! :) <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y9wc-QU01Sg"...
  10. 450grl

Thanks SR1/UTV racers for the great turnout at Firebird!

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who came out to race in the ASCC/AZ Lucas Oil Regional race at Firebird yesterday!! We had a lot of our AZ racers there, but the Cali guys came out, too - making our car count awesome! We had 23 SR1/UTV/Pilots registered for our race - it was huge...
  11. 450grl

SR1 class growing in AZ Shortcourse!!

Just wanted to give a quick recap of our Arizona Lucas Oil Regional race held at Speedworld this past weekend! First, night racing in AZ rocks in the summer!!! We had a great turnout of fans and racers at our first race back after a summer break! Second - the SR1 class in AZ is growing...
  12. 450grl

Who says UTV's don't open doors?? :)

If it weren't for UTV racing, I would never have gotten into short-course racing. If it weren't for short-course racing, I would never have had the chance to race a Pro 4. If it weren't for racing a Pro 4, I prob would never have been able to do this...
  13. 450grl

Not a UTV, but it's 4-wheel drive! Pro-4 from Speedworld....

I figured I'd post this in "General" - I know it's not my SR1, but since my new SR1 is still being built, figured I'd post up my video from my LOORRS Speedworld race in the Pro 4 class in the meantime! :D https://vimeo.com/43307230 <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/43307230"...
  14. 450grl

LOORRS PRE-PARTY NEXT THURS!!! Tilted Kilt!

Check it out!!! What a great way to start off what should be a stellar season for LOORRS! Hope to see you guys out there for this! Food, beer, TK girls, and race trucks.....not a bad deal! :)
  15. 450grl

A little Pro 4 practice

Here is a little video I made of my Pro 4 test at Firebird on Sunday! <iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yoMk5F132G8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  16. 450grl

Round 1 SR1 Championship Review!

First, I have to say WOW to everyone who came out and raced at the first round of the SR1 Championship Series!! 14 SR1s came out for this round - the whole UTV field was SR1s (except for one little Pilot dude!)! Half of that field came from Arizona, so I have to give a huge THANK YOU to...
  17. 450grl

Video from LOORRS Vegas - Sunday in-car

Here is my new video from Sunday's LOORRS race in Vegas. It's a mix of rear-facing and in-car cameras.....pretty cool watching everyone sliding through the corners and stuff! <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uM9f7RNh6_Q?rel=0" frameborder="0"...
  18. 450grl

Video from LOORRS Speedworld - In Car - SR1 Stuff!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xn3E583rxKk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Here is a video I made from our last LOORRS race at Speedworld...my first time with iMovie, so bear with me - lol! Kinda cool....gives you an idea of what it's like to...
  19. 450grl

Yamaha Moving Majority of ATV Mftg to USA.....!

This is going to be a good move for everyone, I think! :) Yamaha Moving Majority of Worldwide ATV Manufacturing to U.S.A. First New Models Assembled in U.S.A. Start Production this Month in Newnan, Ga. CYPRESS, Calif. – May 18, 2011 – Yamaha Motor Corp., U.S.A., (YMUS) and Yamaha...
  20. 450grl

LOORRS VEGAS.....! THANK YOU!

I just wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to my awesome sponsors who helped me sweep the SR1 podium in Vegas this past weekend! Can't ask for better than two first place finishes in a weekend! WELLER RACING - Jason and Jeff busted their a$$es to not only get my car prepped and ready for SEMA, but...
  21. 450grl

Congrats again to Yamaha - yet ANOTHER win!!

This is not only good news for Yamaha, but I am hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that this is good news for us Yami people who have been hoping and waiting for something new and cool to come from Yamaha in the side x side market......this makes 5 out of 6 wins for Yamaha, and it definitely...
  22. 450grl

Weller video from Speedworld.....Deviate Films

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/15448376" width="600" height="338" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/15448376">Corry Weller racing highlights form LOORS Sppedworld #2</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user1220428">Deviate Films</a> on <a...
  23. 450grl

ASCC/LUCAS REGIONAL - good racing!

It was good to see everyone at the ASCC race this past weekend!!! Great turnout overall - this is a fun, chill series and it was good to see 5 SR1's take the field! Great to see Osborns/Ryan Beat out here, too - all the way from CALI!! :) Sucks you didn't get to race, Ryan....but hope you...
  24. 450grl

Car and Driver UTV review....ummm....

I like me a little Car and Driver Magazine, especially when I'm in Discount Tire and waiting for my new tires to get mounted......and I have read many a review they did on a particular vehicle before buying one......but they obviously don't know their UTV's! Check out this link.... ATV...
  25. 450grl

Yamaha kicking a$$ in court lately!

Here are a couple of statements from Yamaha on TruthAboutRhino regarding two more jury trials they have won in the past couple of days! The fact that they are winning all of these trials is awesome news!!! Just wanted to share some GOOD news from the legal system.......! Congrats to Yamaha...
  26. 450grl

Weller Racing customer/SR1 event maybe this year?

Hey everyone....Jason and I were talking about trying to get a weekend going at the dunes this coming dune season for our customers and SR1/SV1 owners. How fun would it be to do some really fast dune rides with a whole train of SR1/SV1 Rhinos sometime this year?? :) Drag races would be a...
  27. 450grl

Yamaha wins another case!!!

Hey guys - I wanted to be sure this didn't go unnoticed - especially considering the legal battles that have been taking place over the past year or so regarding the Rhino......looks like Yamaha won another one!!! This can only be a GOOD thing for ALL UTV owners - and especially for...
  28. 450grl

Looking forward to LOORRS Glen Helen!

Well, after talking to a plethora of current/future Sr1 racers, Glen Helen should be off the hook!! We are looking at approx 10 entries in the SR1 class for Glen Helen....not including a few more "maybes"! It's mid-season, and this is right about where we were hoping the class would be at this...
  29. 450grl

Starts with a "12" and ends with a "Sprocket"

For all of you SR1 peeps - they finally came in! We got a small shipment of 12 tooth front sprockets in.......I'd call today and get yours before they are gone! :eek:
  30. 450grl

UTV Practice - Speedworld - Sat morning - Lucas Track!

Just letting you all know that there will be practice at Speedworld this coming Saturday morning, from about 6am to noon - some of us will be out there....it's usually about $100 for the day, if there are 5 or more UTV's/trucks/whatnot.....if there is less, then it's a bit more expensive. Track...
  31. 450grl

Lucas Oil Regional Race at Speedy this weekend!!!

So....weather reports state that the weather is gonna be NIIIIIICE this weekend for the ASCC/Lucas Oil Regional Series race this weekend - UNDER THE NEW LIGHTS!!! Night racing is awesome!!! We will be out there running the SR1 class - hope a bunch of you AZ racers can make it out to run the...
  32. 450grl

GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS!!! LOORRS!!!

Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK to all the SR1 racers this weekend!! Round 3 and 4 should be off the hook, and we should see some new cars in the class this weekend!! Can't wait to see what some of you guys have built!! Speedworld is always a good time, and I hope you all have an awesome, safe...
  33. 450grl

Another slanted article....care to comment?

Here is a link one of my Rhino buddies from back East sent me about another Rhino roll-over lawsuit. The piece at least gives the facts, but you can tell it's still a slanted article......some good comments already at the bottom, but it would be great if anyone wants to chime in and show even...
  34. 450grl

Great practice!!

Just wanted to say we had a great time at practice at Speedworld today!! It was cool seeing everyone....Tyler, Josh, Bobby, Austin, Jake, Christopher....etc!! Track was pretty fun (damn those water trucks! lol!), and people were GITTIN IT!!! I finally had to change my rear...
  35. 450grl

UTV's at Speedworld tomorrow - practice!!

Just wanted to let everyone know thjat Speedworld will be open tomorrow for open practice for UTV's....this is the Offroad track where next weekends ASCC race will be held! $100 per UTV - open 9am I 5pm....we will be there getting in some seat time!
  36. 450grl

Weller Racing on the Podium at LOORRS in Vegas!

Weller Racing on the Podium For Rounds One and Two of the Lucas Oil Off Road Race Series! Chandler, AZ (3/11/09) Weller Racing, LLC firmly announced their presence for the 2010 season at rounds one and two of the Lucas Oil Off Road Race Series (Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series), held at Las...
  37. 450grl

Weller Racing on the Podium at LOORRS in Vegas!

Weller Racing on the Podium For Rounds One and Two of the Lucas Oil Off Road Race Series! Chandler, AZ (3/11/09) Weller Racing, LLC firmly announced their presence for the 2010 season at rounds one and two of the Lucas Oil Off Road Race Series (Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series), held at Las...
  38. 450grl

In-Car video from LOORRS Round 2!

Here is my firs attempt at video making!!We shot this looking back from my SR1 on Sunday at LOORRS - coming up through the field to second place!! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umQzlhhiQh8
  39. 450grl

Anyone looking to get into the SR1 class fast....

Here is one of the nicest race Rhinos around for sale - ran across this on another forum in the classifieds. I have seen this car on the track and it's got the identical chassis to mine....great candidate for an R1 swap. Just posting it because I had a few people ask me if I knew of any good...
  40. 450grl

Arizona Short Course Championship Series - let's get the UTV's out there!!!

I am going to spam the living hell out of some forums in order to make sure none of you forget that Round 1 of the ASCC is coming up on Feb 28th! This race is sandwiched right in between the SR1 demo and the first round of LOORRS, but it's a GREAT race to get some seat time in on Speedworld's...
  41. 450grl

I am going to spam the living hell out of some forums in order to make sure none of you forget that Round 1 of the ASCC is coming up on Feb 28th! This race is sandwiched right in between the SR1 demo and the first round of LOORRS, but it's a GREAT race to get some seat time in on Speedworld's...
  42. 450grl

43. 450grl

LOORRS Payouts for SR1 class!!!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=200 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=schedule_date align=middle colSpan=2>Check it out!! Payback to the 5th position for Lucas -very cool!! I wasn't sure if there was even going to BE a payout - looks like they are taking care of us in 2010!! SR1 UTV...
  44. 450grl

Weller Racing to sponsor Austin Kimbrell for 2010

WELLER RACING TO SPONSOR MONSTER ENERGY/KAWASAKI UTV RACER AUSTIN KIMBRELL FOR 2010 Chandler, AZ (02/09/2010) – With the 2010 short course race season poised to begin in earnest in just a few weeks, Weller Racing is proud to announce that they will be the official motor...
  45. 450grl

Check out our new "SV1" moto swap kit!

Here is a vid showing our "duner" motor swap kit.....we use the Suzuki SV1000 motors for those Rhino owners who want to keep their stock width, and who aren't going to be racing the SR1 class......we have had a huge amount of interest in these from duners! Check it out!!! YouTube - Yamaha Rhino...
  46. 450grl

Vid of our new "SV1" duner kits.....

Here is a vid showing our "duner" motor swap kit.....we use the Suzuki SV1000 motors for those Rhino owners who want to keep their stock width, and who aren't going to be racing the SR1 class......we have had a huge amount of interest in these from duners! Check it out!!! YouTube - Yamaha...
  47. 450grl

SR1's in ASCC for 2010!!

SR1 UTV Class to be Part of the Arizona Short Course Championship Series in 2010!! Chandler, AZ (01/22/2010) – Weller Racing is pleased to announce that the SR1 UTV class will be included in yet another fantastic series for 2010 – the Arizona Short Course...
  48. 450grl

SR1's in the ASCC in 2010!!

SR1 UTV Class to be Part of the Arizona Short Course Championship Series in 2010!! Chandler, AZ (01/22/2010) – Weller Racing is pleased to announce that the SR1 UTV class will be included in yet another fantastic series for 2010 – the Arizona Short Course...
  49. 450grl

Good news for Yamaha!! 50 cases dismissed?!

Saw this on Truth About Rhino - great news for Yamaha!! Let's hope things continue in this direction!! I wonder if Yamaha can countersue for slander or defamation or something?? "Breaking News Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. Statement on Recent Dismissals of Rhino Lawsuits Safety drives...
  50. 450grl

SR1 racer's e-mail addresses!!!

Hey guys!! I was wondering if you could PM me your e-mail addresses - anyone who is going to be racing in the SR1 class this year! Please specifiy whether you currently have an Sr1, are in the process of building one, or are planning on racing one in the near future. I would like to be able...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000