2010 Lucas Oil Season Opener!!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Febuary 28th, 2010 Las Vegas, NV - Season 2 of the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series kicks off this weekend at Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Las Vegas, NV (March 6th and 7th 2010) and UTVUnderground.com will be on hand to cover all the racing action.

Unlimited UTV superstars including Robert VanBeekum, Austin Kimbrell, Tyler Winbury, RJ Anderson, and Chad George will be trading paint and busting air looking to capture the 2010 LOORRS season championship!

2010 also marks the innagural season for the new Yamaha Rhino SR1 class. Spearheaded by Weller Racing out of Arizona and adopted by LOORRS for the 2010 season these 1000cc 120+ HP Yamaha Rhino's will be putting on a show for the short course fans.

If your looking for the best short course racing around look no further than LOORRS! And what better place to kick off the season then in Las Vegas, NV! If you cant make the 2010 season opener then be sure to check in at UTVUnderground.com for all the results, race recaps, and trackside photos!

Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series

UTVUnderground.Com - The #1 Resource for SXS Enthusiasts

Last edited:

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
This NEW SR1 class is going to be the class to watch!!!
They get your blood pumping for sure..Good luck to all the Racers Racing LOORRS.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
I will be there Saturday, but I have to work Sunday. Someone put a stop watch on the SR1's. I am guessing that their lap times won't be as fast as the regular UTV's. ...but I could be wrong.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
I will be there Saturday, but I have to work Sunday. Someone put a stop watch on the SR1's. I am guessing that their lap times won't be as fast as the regular UTV's. ...but I could be wrong.
I agree, I think the 800 unlimiteds will be faster in lap times, like last year showed at the one race they were on the track together.

should be exciting though.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Well, I personally think that with some seat time, when we all get used to driving our cars like they should be driven, that the SR1's will post up faster lap times than the 600 class. Ask Bobby, he might agree......mud, however.....MIGHT be a factor. Hard to beat a 4-wheel drive in the slippery stuff!

My one demo race last year isn't an accurate example - I was trying to stay out of everyone's way, and had very little seat time to begin with.

We are busy busy busy getting everything ready for this weekend - can't wait!!! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000