2011 King Of The Hammers Official Photo Thread

cuflipn

KawiCrawler - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 16, 2010
St George UT
Bret ( cuflipn ) Car looks sharp !!

Joey Pics' look awsome thanks for the show. I also read an artical in the Borrego Sun that talked about you and Ocotillo Wells , Good stuff , Your doin the sport the right way keep up the good work !

:cool:
Thank you Steve!!

Man some great pictures Rusty and Joey you guys ROCK!!

Rusty Katie and I will be ordering a lot of your shots do you also sell the digital copy?

Thanks,

Brett

Long Travel Ind.

Human Welding Machine - UTVUnderground Approved
May 31, 2009
anaheim
great pictures guys!!! we had a fun time!! the race was short lived due to a freak problem with the front drive shaft popping out rock sections are hell in 2wd

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
Great pics!

Short story, I had a guy stop me at work today to tell me about an awesome video he saw from the King of the Hammers UTV race. He went on to say if he'd have known about it he would have come out and raced. Urggghh! I guess I just need to try harder next year.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
We just need to do more to get people to UTVUnderground! hahahaha You can only do so much Reid! I think we need a year long campaign and a couple of planned events to hammers to show folks how capable UTV's are and how fun the terrain there is

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
We just need to do more to get people to UTVUnderground! hahahaha You can only do so much Reid! I think we need a year long campaign and a couple of planned events to hammers to show folks how capable UTV's are and how fun the terrain there is
Casey Currie and I were just talking about that today. I'm all for doing another trip up there!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000