2011 Rally On The Rocks - Moab, UT Pictures & Updates

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
This is some crazy awesome stuff, it looks like your holding you stuff all the way. I did not see any RZR-4 where there any?

woodysfj40

perpetual noobie
Sep 21, 2010
Wisconsin
www.rockcrawler.com
There are a few 4's around...one was with us on Cliffhanger...

I ran Pritchett Canyon today with 4 others...the small group made for smooth going. Honestly, due to the climbs, I might consider Pritchett tougher than Helldorado...we had to winch up Rock Pile and needed spotter ropes in quite a few other places.

Our guide today had run Helldorado in the past, so our 'historic' run wasn't all that...but still a F I N E day on the trails!

Pics of today pending, pulling off the card now, but may delay uploading to the RockCrawler.com Facebook page until later tonite or tomorrow morning...crazy day, and don't want to miss the 7:30p dinner tonite :)

BTW: If you see Jeff Mello, see if his doctors excuse passed the missus so he could buy a UTV...let him drive mine up the last 3-4 obstacles thru to the end of Yellow Hill, and he's hooked...

paydirt1

Jul 8, 2010

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
We had fun riding with the Kawasaki guys on cliffhanger, It's nice to have guys that know how to ride and they can get thru the obstacles without worry. Thanks Reid and Crowley for the winching when needed! :)

WERACE

Walker Evans Racing - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Feb 23, 2011
Redlands
www.walkerevansent.com
This was my first Rally on the Rocks and I have to say that I had a blast at the event. It’s one of the most well organized events I have been to in a long time. The trail guides were awesome, making it an enjoyable experience for both rookies and experienced drivers. The location is obviously one of the most spectacular for off-roading and outdoor activities. The vendor area housed some of the top manufactures in the UTV industry. The thing that I really like is that everything takes place in one location throughout the week. All the runs leave from the arena every morning, which makes it so easy to meet up with people. As a vendor this was also nice because the guy I sold shocks to the night before I could find and go on a run with and help them get set up the next day on the trail. I can go on and on, but if you’re thinking about attending don't hesitate and book your rooms early!<O:p</O:p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000