2012 Arctic Cat Lineup.. **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Ok ok ok ok....I know, where is the Arctic Cat "Wildcat" at? Well its coming. And while a lot of people on the internet are claiming they got all the "411" I can assure you they don't have jack! lol They may have some dealer "inside info" or know someone who knows someone who saw something who has an in with a somebody who I cant tell you who they are cause they are under the watchful eye of the CIA, but reality is no one knows anything accept for those involved in the project at Arctic Cat. I have heard people say they saw something being tested in the Barstow area, and yes I will say I personally along with another who I will choose to leave nameless because he is under the watchful eye of the CIA did spot an unmarked semi with a never before seen what looked to be a UTV on jack stands that resembled what could of been the new Wildcat in Barstow about a month ago......lol ;) No seriously, we did....

Now, with that said I will tell you that UTVUnderground will be involved with a release whenever a release is scheduled to take place which we are hoping will happen by years end. I can also tell you that UTVUnderground like usual will be the go to spot on the web (along with UTVGuide.net - your my boy Crowdog) to find all the first hand knowledge of this new product which is sure to be a hit in the industry. All I will say is dont believe some of the people spewing BS claiming its the inside "411" on this machine as what I and others have read is clearly untrue and unfounded. Arctic Cat will make official announcements in due time and for now the info below is all we have to go by as far as what they have for 2012. This was listed as a PARTIAL RELEASE which is a solid sign that more is to come. So hang tight, keep your fingers crossed, and stay glued right here to the #1 all inclusive UTV site on the web for all of the latest info surrounding the 2012 Model Year Release of new......................................................................................To be Continued................................

PARTIAL 2012 ARCTIC CAT ATV AND ROV LINE RELEASED
New Models, Packages and Industry-Leading Power Steering Options

Choose Your Package. Choose Your Passion. Whether it’s an Arctic Cat built for hauling, cruising, farming, fishing, hunting or competing in the mud, Arctic Cat has a new 2012 ATV or ROV to fit your needs; start by picking your package then take a look at two new models:

GT – Painted Bodywork, Aluminium Wheels, Electronic Power Steering (EPS)

LTD – Painted Bodywork, Aluminium Wheels, Electronic Power Steering (EPS), Heavy-Duty front and rear bumpers, 3,000lb winch

Check out the all-new LTD package on the MudPro 700i; available in Green or Orange Metallic painted bodywork with heavy-duty front and rear bumpers, and Electronic Power Steering for 2012 will be a welcome addition to help riders assist the 14-in. aluminium wheels and 28-in. Zilla tires through the deepest holes while the 3,000lb winch helps pull out your buddies.

The widely-heralded Prowler 700i HDX received accolades from dealers and consumers across the country in 2011 and the Best Heavy-Duty ROV in the industry receives a new round tube surround frame for 2012 and is available in Dark Green or Tungsten Metallic painted bodywork as well as Advantage Timber camouflage.

Model Color

Sport Utility Models

450i Red - Advantage Timber
550i Black
550i GT Advantage Timber - Steel Blue - Sunset Orange
550i LTD Green Metallic - Desert Red
700i Red
700i GT Tungsten Metallic - Viper Blue - Advantage Timber
700i LTD Green Metallic
1000i GT Orange Metallic

MudPro Models

700i MudPro Green Metallic