2012 Soboba Grand Prix - INFO

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
It has been confirmed! I spoke with Soboba officials and it looks like the weekend of January 13, 14, and 15 - 2012 will be the dates!!!

Awesome news as it does not look to currently conflict with any other major race events including WORCS which will debut the following weekend at Glen Helen.

Payout will be BIG once again with a large portion going to UTV competitors. Soboba and UTVUnderground.com will be working once again to put on a fun event which will include a fun pre-run on Friday, UTV jump contest on Saturday, and the big Open Class UTV race on Sunday.

As more information becomes available you know that UTVUnderground will have it! We are really excited to once again be a part of this amazing event!!!

Get those cars ready!!!! It will be a perfect shake down for all of you getting ready to race WORCS next year!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Good question Brian. Knowing the guys there I doubt they will want to go that far. However we will be encouraging them to consider at least adopting the safety side of the ISA book to get the safety side firmed up. Then allow them to still run it as an open, run what ya brung race again which to me is what makes Soboba so cool.

I hope you can make it out!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
This will be the biggest race of 2012.....well maybe until the next weekend!! lol Either way we need to get the entire UTVUnderground out to Soboba this year! I want to make Soboba the first official meet for UTVUnderground.com. I am going to talk to Jacob and see if after the jump contest if we can get an organized UTVUnderground family poker run of sorts. Something that adds incentive to bring the UTV's out and get to ride.

Obviously we will need volunteers again to man check points and help with track recovery! I hope we can get most of you to enter the race!

I am super excited about Soboba and out involvement this year!!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Sweet, I will be there racing my Rhino and my son will be racing his quad.
Larry, it's a open race so you have a better chance racing the XP. This is what UTV racing is about, there is no other start in the world like Soboba GP UTV race.

Dont miss it!

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Unfortunately just a week after the first race for Best in the Desert...too bad as I'd really like to have done this race as well..

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
I may have this weekend open for once! Would be fun to finally make it out there - as long as they don't adopt the ISA rules, I would like to try to make this one in my SR1! :)

Hounslow

El Jefe Numero Uno - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 1, 2009
I may have this weekend open for once! Would be fun to finally make it out there - as long as they don't adopt the ISA rules, I would like to try to make this one in my SR1! :)
ISA has a class for the sr1

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
This is the best way to start off the 2012 UTV RACE SEASON.

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST UTV EVENT OF THE YEAR!

3 DAYS OF UTV EXCITEMENT,UTV underground LONG JUMP CONTEST says it all!

Is this going to be a 2 hour race ?

This race is to see who has the fastest and most reliable UTV of 2012, Lets see if POLARIS holds its name.Build your motor all you want and try to take home the win$.

WELCOME POLARIS XP900

Totalhavek

Nov 14, 2011
Murrieta, CA
For those of you that raced this last year did you need to re-fuel?

I'm thinking a 2 hour race could be pushing 70-80 miles?

RZR-S stock motor and tank.

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
No it doesn't - we don't have reverse.

PS: Wild Earp, would be fun to race you!! :)
There has been some adjustments to the rules per our last board meeting due to the comments that have been made both in person and online regarding the Unlimited 2wd class (SR1).

I'm not sure when we will release some of these changes that were addressed but we did so because we listened to reason and made appropriate changes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000