2014, 7th annual x-mas light tour. Gilbert AZ

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
This is our 7th year

Join us for the an east valley UTV Christmas Light tour! Always a great time and the kids will have a blast!

Bring the family and join in on some street legal holiday fun. Decorate your UTV, ATV or sandcar for the trip, as no light tour would be complete without it.

There are 3 dates this year.

We plan on meeting at the Gilbert Sonic on Saturday December 06, and Saturday December 13th, and Saturday Decembere 20th @ 6:00PM

Sonic Drive In
987 N Gilbert Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85234-3307

There is plenty of truck and trailer parking in the lot to the south for those that need to trailer in.

The loose plan is to leave Sonic at 6:30PM and tour the local area homes, then head over to Natal Circle in Rancho Del Mar Park. All said, it should be a two hour event with a hot coco stop in between.

See you there, dress warm it could get chilly and dont forget to decorate your ride!

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
I really want to do at least one of these! Seeing if I can swing it, which weekend is typically the busiest?

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
I really want to do at least one of these! Seeing if I can swing it, which weekend is typically the busiest?
this is the first year for three dates. Last year the second one had a few more rides in it but typically 20-30 sxs's. Its really a great time, i miss the old Friday Night Rhinos and would like to keep that style of tradition going for years to come.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000