All UTV's auto shifter

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
A friend of mine had to find a shifter setup for a quad ridden by a handicapped guy. Needed something that would shift up and down. What they used worked fantastic, thought it might be cool on a streetbike motor swapped utv. Steering wheel buttons for shifting. If someone like recluse makes a clutch for the big motors you could actually never have to posh a clutch pedal in.

Push Button Electronic Gearchange, Electric Shifter, Quickshifter, Flatshifter, Disabled Bike Adaptations

racemx587

Standing On My 4 Big Horns SUCKA! - UTVUnderground
Mar 28, 2009
Ive been looking for something like this for a while now. I HAVE to figure out a way to make an SR1 work haha. That is the perfect machine. If he wants to do a big v-twin bike motor, I remember seeing some auto-clutch kits. Also a swap with a Yamaeha rx1 sled engine could work, its basically an r1 engine with a cvt. I'm keeping that idea in the back of my head for the future. Just have to get this rzr figured out first haha.

I'll keep looking and let you know if I find something. Hows his hand function? If he can use it, I would just run a motorcycle hand lever.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000