Baja Designs Facebook Video Contest

Baja Diego

Baja Designs Numero Uno - Official UTVUnderground
Jan 23, 2009
Baja Designs Pitch Black video contest! Baja Designs is holding a video contest for all BD supporters, with a grand prize of $1500 in your choice of product. If you own one of our light systems on any vehicle, then this contest is perfect f
or you. All you have to do is make a (3)three minute or less video using our lights at night and submit it for a chance to win. We will select the top 5 videos, post the top 5 on Facebook, and then it is up to you to vote for the top 3 videos. Another bonus, if you buy our lights in order to make a video we will refund you the amount of your purchase if you win!(up to $1500) For more information, rules, and prizes please see the attached flyer above. Don’t be scared to get creative, thanks and good luck! (PLEASE SUBMIT all videos to [email protected] by September 7th)

Attachments

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
I really wanted to get in on this but will not be able to get any video for at least two weeks. A little set back on on getting some time in my SxS.

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
Anyone looking at getting some lights this may be the way to do it. Put some on and win best video and have a free set of lights.

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
I need your VOTE !

I need your votes.

Hey the Baja Designs Pitch-Black Video contest in underway and I need your vote.

Check out all 5 videos that made it in and make your vote (for mine I hope).

It is easy just follow the link below and click the check box in the upper right corner of the video you want to vote for. You will need to be logged into your Youtube account to vote but not to view the video.

Thank you for your vote.
Bryan A :cool:

Baja Designs Pitch-Black Video contest / Facebook

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000