Bennche, Title Sponsor for UTVUnderground/UTVGuide Mud Nationals Coverage

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

UTVUnderground.com and UTVGuide.net are proud to announce that SXS Manufacturer Bennche Bennche UTVs, ATVs, LSVs & Motorcycles has signed on to be the title sponsor for the 2011 Hi-lifter Mud Nationals online coverage.

Helping us bring coverage to the masses will be our title trip sponsor Bennche! "Bennche, a factory direct brand for Chongqing Huansong Industries Group line-up, has brought the best UTV package to the market. All Bennche side-by-side are assembled and inspected in Texas, USA to ensure the quality. The goal for Bennche is to provide consumers with more upgrades but less cost on UTVs. Most consumers will have to spend another couple thousand dollars to purchase accessories, such as winch, roof, windshield, and aluminum wheels. Bennche makes those upgrades standard on its side-by-side line-up. Moreover, all Bennche UTVs come with 1-year fail-safe warranty. With fail-safe warranty, consumers actually can go any repair shops nationwide to get warranty repair done if they are unable to go back to Bennche dealers.

Bennche has committed itself to becoming a trustworthy and affordable brand for recreational vehicles. Getting a side-by-side is no longer just a dream. Ride Bennche UTVs and explore your territory!"

Bennche Spire 800 - UTV Guide

Bennche Bighorn 500 - UTV Guide

Bennche Bighorn 700 - UTV Guide

Bennche Bighorn 700X - UTV Guide

Last edited:

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
The more the better, SxS's are the future. the more options the better the competition. Welcome to the jungle.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
In the past before UTVUnderground was even a thought and I was just an everyday UTV guy (which mostly I still am) I was a big proponent against any off shore look a like UTV's and I pulled no punches when having discussions about them. But now being in the middle of the industry I must have an open mind towards all involved in the UTV world regardless of where they are built or what kind of product it is. In the same respect in the past if you told me I would be going to a mud bogging event I would have told you your crazy but now I must do all I can to immerse myself into everything surrounding the UTV enthusiasts and riding styles. I mean I owe to all the readers and members of this site to bring you all as much UTV info as I possibly can.

When Jon and I began planning our Trip to head to Mud Nationals we knew we would need the support of a few sponsors to help us get there and provide awesome coverage. Bennche was the first sponsor to really get behind us with making this happen and for that Jon and I are very grateful to have them on board with us.

We will have the opportunity to drive all of these machines in Texas where Bennche is located and we will be able to bring you honest, unbiased opinions on the machines. The people at Bennche are very confident they have assembled some solid machines and they are confident that Jon and myself will be impressed with what they have.

So again, I am thankful that Bennche has stepped up and is supporting our efforts in attending the Mud Nationals for the first time and helping us bring you guys a sense of what the Texas Hi-Lifter Mud Nationals are all about. Help us keep an open mind about the Bennche product, it is no doubt they look like RZR's and Rhino's so we will see if they can compare on the trail with those machines as well. Remember this trip is more than just a sponsor, it is about an experience and it is about introducing UTVUnderground to another world of UTV riding experiences! The Underground isn't just racing or duning or desert anymore, we are growing into being all that plus more! Heck I wasn't even into rock crawling until I did it for the first time at KOH last year and then at Moab. So who knows maybe I will come home and build a lifted UTV next to take back to Texas and show them good ol boys how we do it!!! hahahah

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
Can't wait for Mud Nationals! This will be Joey and my first time there and it will be an awesome experience. We will be driving my motorhome out so we can stay at the park and soak it all up. Bencche has been kind enough to supply us with some of their UTVs to get around the event and do some reviews on. I am always excited to get behind the wheel of a UTV that I haven't driven yet, so stay tuned!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000