Berts UTV Wildcat X "BATTLE OF THE BUILDERS"

fatnbald

Aug 24, 2011
The condition of the workspace is a little embarrassing but I promised an update so here's it is.

SDR

SDR - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 6, 2009
Standing by....

And we already bought all the fondant we could find. You can have the silver balls.... we gonna use the GOLD ones!

we aint just cake decorators...

we are a fkn....

Attachments

BrArmor

Scranton Boys Racing OG
Oct 5, 2011
Lake Elsinore, Ca
www.imgms.com
Standing by....

And we already bought all the fondant we could find. You can have the silver balls.... we gonna use the GOLD ones!

we aint just cake decorators...

we are a fkn....
HAHA! That was actually a pretty good one... Ya' Got Me! I thought no one here had a sense of humor for a minute....

Smile and laugh guys, gotta have fun once in a while.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it"-- Ferris

SDR

Apr 6, 2009
Got some parts in today for the build... Huge thanks and shoutout to the guys over at ITP for hookin the build up!

We are going to color match the rings red on the new 14X7 Dual Beadlock wheels but I cant wait to see the new 30" Ultracross R tires all mounted up!

And is it just me, or does the wildcat look like Darth Vaders Helmet from this angle or what?

Attachments

SDR

Apr 6, 2009
Still on standby there Scotty... you holding out on us?

fatnbald

Aug 24, 2011
art wanted me to let you catch up ................lol(ive never said that out loud fyi)

this is where we are at. working on a radius roof rack with integrated light bar and spare tire mount.

excited about our wheel and tire package and the bmm led light bar that was special delivered yesterday evening.

Attachments

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
Re: BATTLE OF THE BUILDERS | UPDATE #1

HERE IS AN UPDATE FOR BOTH OF THE ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT X BUILDS !

-SDR MOTORSPORTS PICS (TOP)
-DESERT WORKS PICS (BOTTOM)

WHICH BUILD DO YOU LIKE BETTER SO FAR ! ? ! ? !
when will these be up for sale? and whats going to be the price range?

TheDayIsComing

Apr 4, 2013
Re: BATTLE OF THE BUILDERS | UPDATE #1

HERE IS AN UPDATE FOR BOTH OF THE ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT X BUILDS !

-SDR MOTORSPORTS PICS (TOP)
-DESERT WORKS PICS (BOTTOM)

WHICH BUILD DO YOU LIKE BETTER SO FAR ! ? ! ? !
Dang looks sick so far! I cant wait to see the next round of photos. Awesome work guys. I gotta give it up to fatnbald for coming through with the build during the middle of a move with prepping the new building and everything. Looks like a nice building though. Both cages look really good so far I like certain things about both! Love the "Battle of the Builders" super cool to see. Cant wait to see them finished! Keep up the great work.

SDR

Apr 6, 2009
Sent everything out to powdercoat today. Look for more pics mon. as we start to put it all together...

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000