All UTV's Best Production Racer on Paper

Whats the best Production racer on paper?

• WildCat

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Commander 1000X

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XP 900

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • If you are clicking here you are probably wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SXS Machine

Importer, wholesaler,
I'm going with the Wildcat.

Nothings perfect on the floor but it think the minimum changes will make it a better machine than the minimum changes on a XP.

I dont think the commander is good as is but I have seen a couple of nicely done up ones that make me think there is another segment of RACER, the long range enduro, (Say we have a 5 day race in Australia, pure torture test, speed and endurance) that make me think that could perform but I'd like to but and equivalent Teryx up against that.

Full modified cars?? Who knows?

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
ON PAPER MAYBE THE WILDCAT. IN REAL LIFE I SAY THE XP. ARCTIC CAT SIDEXSIDES SO FAR NEVER IMPRESSED ME. THE ORIGINAL 1000 WAS DISSAPOINTING. THE SUSPENSION & CAGE WERE NOT SET UP FOR THE POWER OF THE ENGINE. JUST MY $.02

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
I'm with Joey, on paper, the Wildcat wins for sure. It has longer travel suspension, and that in desert racing is a major factor, moreso than hp.
And as for the comparison on hp at the crank, that is pure speculation on someone's part, since there is no claim from AC to hp numbers.......

Wait till it comes out, then test them side by side...that's the only way you will know...

Reactions: 1 person

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I didn't see the option on this survey for the John Deere "Gator" ??????:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Rhino 450 with cold-air intake kit and HID's........no brainer....

bigtom

Bigtom RZR's Edge Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 7, 2009
Rhino? they still make them? Wildcat lloks awesome, but Artic cat has had a history of suspension issues, wheels coming off. Doesnt do any good to have alot of horse power if you cant keep wheels under you. Polaris xp is an improvement on an already proven machine, I say XP

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000