The Lyin King

Public Lands Advocate
Feb 7, 2009
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

C: (209) 304-7693

Email: [email protected]

VOLUNTEER TRAINING COURSE OFFERS WARN WINCH FOR GRAND PRIZE

Warn M8000 Winch is Top Prize in Recreational Leadership Training Course 2009

Mokelumne Hill, CA, March 9, 2009. Del Albright, course developer of the Recreational Leadership Training Course (RLTC) announced today that the top prize for the 2009 yearend drawing will be a new Warn M8000 winch! Every student who graduates from RLTC in 2009 will have a chance at this marvelous grand prize.

“RLTC is about helping recreationists become a better volunteer in saving our sports and keeping our trails open,†said Albright. “Training is the one area where we need a lot of improvement and more opportunities for our dedicated and passionate army of volunteers. RLTC is one answer that has taken me years to develop and offer to students around the country,†Albright added.

RLTC is an online, work at your own pace, open-book exam course that consists of ten modules of information running from basic supervision to organizing an event to running a convoy or trail ride to NEPA, with dozens of subjects in between.

One lucky graduate will win this Warn M8000 winch in the December 2009 yearend drawing.

M8000 SELF-RECOVERY WINCH

This compact, robust unit is not only powerful, but it's an outstanding value. The M8000 has a powerful 4.8 hp. Series-Wound motor, 3-stage planetary geartrain, and can pull up to 8,000 lbs. - perfect for most trucks and SUVs, including Jeeps. This winch is available with either 80' of wire rope and a hawse fairlead or 100' of rope with a roller fairlead.

Warn Industries has supported responsible recreation and provided off-road products for 60 years. Warn Industries is the world's most recognized brand in off-road products. The company designs, manufactures and markets a full line of off-road equipment and accessories that enhance the performance of four-wheel-drive vehicles and ATVs. As well, the WARN Industrial and WARN Works (for utilitarian use) brands offer high-performance, quality products for today's hard worker.

RLTC is open to anyone and is done totally online. Students work at their own pace and exams are open book. Many businesses have contributed prizes for successful graduates to go along with this Warn winch grand prize. Fees and discounts are explained at this website: RLTC -- Recreational Leadership Training Course by Del Albright.

##

Del Albright, internationally recognized columnist and recreation advocate, also specializes in providing volunteer training and leadership courses. For more please visit RLTC -- Recreational Leadership Training Course by Del Albright and Land Use, Access and Rubicon Trail Home Page by Del Albright including Volunteer Training and Outdoor Photography.

Del Albright

RLTC/VLLS Course Developer & Instructor

Author, Strategic Planner & Master Facilitator

Free Swag with Del's Training Course (RLTC)

Visit Del's Blog

The Lyin King

Public Lands Advocate
Feb 7, 2009
I had to put my beloved dog down today and still I'm doing this stuff tonight, hopefully this illustrates my commitment to the cause despite my grief!

Please get involved in these issues, it’s important to our sport and if nothing else, the ability to take our pets out somewhere they can enjoy themselves!!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000