Central Oregon Offroad Race Park - 2013 Short Course Series

Nhward1

Mar 15, 2013
Nw
Yea that sounded bad 2 cars in the river,! Minor injuries ... Lucky ,, real bad for northbound folks though !

NiagaraRzr

Apr 29, 2013
No practice friday due to Insurance and having to have medical personnel at the track. Practice starts around 8:30 saturday morning. Then first heat usually starts around 10:00. Heat 1 and 2 are 8 laps and the final is 12. Draw for starting position for heat 1. Which in my opinion sucks, probably cause I drew last row the first 2 races. Rolling start, 2 wide for each race.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
I heard another good car count for this last weekend. Also got reports it was very rough for a "short course" event. Was there an equipment shortage?

NiagaraRzr

Apr 29, 2013
The turnout was pretty good this race also. Although the first race was the largest turn out. The course was extremely rough. They run trucks and buggies on the course also. Not sure if that was the reason or not. The Holz racing team had a good race. Steve Bechard won the unlimited class again. He has been very consistent all year.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Yeah, I heard from Jake, He and his Dad Joe race the red HOLZ cars. They are from Lewiston Idaho. I raced WORCS with them for a couple years.

The local guys from Grizzly sports have been traveling over there and having alot of fun also. Brent and Carl

NiagaraRzr

Apr 29, 2013
Yeah Carl and the Grizzly guys run hard and fast. They have done well. If the track was a little less rough their cars could take the abuse running hard puts on them and those guys would win more.

Jake and his Dad were fast! Seemed like good guys and they could really drive. My only problem and maybe Im just a whiner but I felt like givin their background they should have raced unlimited only and stayed out of the stock class. Im not saying their cars werent legal to race stock class. Honestly I dont know if they were or not. I just feel like against a bunch of local amateurs it was like taking candy from a baby for them. Hell Jake beat me on the holeshot to the first corner by 3 Rzr lengths in the final.

Nhward1

Mar 15, 2013
Nw
Pretty fast for a bone stock xp with a million miles of getting the crap beat out of them, I hope my xp matures into a rocket like some guys have. Maybe still not broke in ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000