Chris Blais @ Snowflake

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Chris sent me a report about his race at Snowflake so I thought we should post it up.
If you ever see Chris at the races go up and say hi, Chris & his wife Patty are two of nicest people you will ever meet.

For those of you that dont know much about Chris you can read more about him HERE

Whiplash Off-Road Racing, Snowflake AZ. Race ~ Sept 5, 2009
Patty and I decided to try a different race this year, and traveled to Arizona over the Labor Day Weekend to the Whiplash Snowflake Race. We had raced there once before in 2006. The weather was about 75 degrees all weekend with some thunderstorms off and on. What a big change from the 105 degree So Cal Heat we have been having. The 125-mile UTV race was on Saturday afternoon and the rain poured down for four hours until about one hour prior to the race. The race was five 25-mile laps and was a muddy mess. I started about 20th overall and began passing a few cars half way through the first lap. A few really fast UTV's passed me also on the first lap but me and my co-pilot, Todd Johnson, kept pushing hard. We had a great race with just a few small mistakes and my RZR had no problems at all, just a little underpowered still. I finished 6th overall out of 28 Pro UTV's and had a blast! Thanks for everyone's help and support to get me back out racing again. I can't wait till the next race. My next race will be the WORCS race in Mesquite, NV in October.

Thanks to all my sponsors:
Red Bull, HRT Motorsports, MasterCraft, Alpinestars, Troy Lee Designs, Dragonfire Racing, Fox Shox, FMF, Scott Goggles, Leatt

Chris Blais

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Nice report! It was too darn muddy to go around and say hello to everyone. Like walking in 4 inches of pudding.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Nice report! It was too darn muddy to go around and say hello to everyone. Like walking in 4 inches of pudding.
got's to be easier than rolling around it in a wheel chair like chris does!

Chris and Patty are great peeps and congrats on a great finish Chris.

I will pass this on to HRT as well, thanks Doug for putting this up. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000