**CONTEST** Simpson MEMBER Giveaway **CONTEST**

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Simpson Race Products and UTVUnderground.com want to give 2 UTVUnderground Members a brand new Simpson SAND WARRIOR Helmet!!

Simpson Racing, Simpson Performance Products, Simpson Racing Products, Team Simpson - Team Simpson

The “Sand Warrior” is the second generation of our very popular Pit Warrior helmet. Working with off road enthusiasts and people within the off road industry, Simpson has developed the Sand Warrior, the ultimate recreational off road helmet. The Sand Warrior can easily be wired with most communication systems to help the driver stay in constant contact with his or her passengers. The Sand Warrior is an ultra lightweight composite helmet with 14 strategically placed vents to keep you cool and comfortable while cruising the dunes, desert, mountains or trails.

-Ultra light composite shell, approximately 2 lbs.
-Wide field of vision
-Full chin bar with high air flow mouth guard
-Removable, washable interior
-14 strategically placed vents for maximum cooling
-Color: Matte Black
-Size Range: XS - XXL
-Simpson Part No. SW
-Retail Price: $99.95
Simpson Racing - Sand Warrior [SW] - $99.95 :

Heres how you win!!!

As you all know, at the end of 2009 days before Christmas one of our UTVUnderground.com Members and Industry friend Scott Mears of XMF and his son Andrew were in a terrible duning accident. This accident left Andrew with 2 broken arms and Scott with a broken collar bone and a very badly damaged knee requiring major surgery to repair it.

While Andrew and Scott are out of the hospital and hoping the worse of the accident is now behind them the burden of outrageous and almost unfair but required medical bills loom. Helicopter flights alone reach into the triple digits and compounded with surgery, hospital stay, medication, and continued rehab and hospital visit bills its not getting any easier for the Mears Family.

Now before I paint a huge picture of gloom here understand the Mears Family is not asking for any donations. Matter of fact Scott was back to work doing what he could only weeks following this tragic event. But times are rough, and Simpson Race products along with UTVUndergound.com want to do what we can as friends and fellow off roaders to help this off roading family.

SO TO ENTER AND WIN these awesome helmets from Simpson we are asking you to donate $5.00 to the Mears Family private CLOSED Account which is CLOSED . For every $5.00 you donate to CLOSED CLOSED account we will put your name in a helmet to pull out in a raffle style drawing on Friday Febuary 26th 2010. We will be giving away 2 Helmets to 2 seperate people all while helping out this awesome family!!!!!

IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE WITH DONATING ON PAY PAL PLEASE LET ME (JoeyD23) KNOW!!!!

You need to be a registered UTVUnderground.com Member. Once you make your donation you need to Post in this thread and let us know you donated and how many tickets you are purchasing. We will keep track in this thread so you need to post in this thread!!!!!! We are on the honer system here so no cheating! LOL We can ask Kiwee Mears to verify if we need to! hahaha

Read The Story of Scott and Andrews Accident Here:
http://www.utvunderground.com/f2/prayers-go-out-xmf-family-member-2739.html

Last edited:

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
I sent a 20 spot so lets go guys!!! Not only your hepling a fellow UTV supporter and there FAMILY but you can win a FREE SIMPSON HELMET!!

I think thats good for 4 ENTRYS!!!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I just donated $40. If I win the helmet I will sell it and donate that $$ to the Mears Family.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thanks guys! COmeon, get in on this! These are the lightest helmest on the market and you are helping a good cause at the same time!!! Come on everyone! PLEASE HELP!!!

1.OffRoadSwapMeet $20 - 4 Entry's
2.UTVUnderground.com $10 - 2 Entry's
3.Rusty5150 $40 -8 Entry's
4.PPF $20 - 4 Entry's
5.Dunechasers $10 - 2 Entry's
6. derwud $15 - 3 Entry's

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Nice Albert! Thank you!!