Dragonfire Back at Glamis

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Jul 1, 2009
We just went out to the dunes again, but this Time with Todd and some of our friends from Dubai. It was a blast and we rode hard. These guy’s literally drove the wheels off these cars and I couldn’t have been any more impressed with what they can do in a UTV and how much of a help they were. I also got to live out a long dream of mine by taking a pass at about 120 MPH in the Class 1 Race Car through the woops on the way out to the drags. Aside from some burnt belts and some broken studs it was a perfect weekend.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Dam from Dubai 2 Glamis! You guys are all over the map Chris! If the class 1 race car had wings goin @ 120mph, that thing would probably start glidinn!!!:D

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
I didnt reconize you guys without your towles on your heads lol

It was nice to meet all the guys from Dragonfire and just hang with Chris and crew. These guys have a bunch of machines to keep running so thanks for the patronage i guess lol

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Jul 1, 2009
Ever since the first time a saw Dust to Glory I have always wanted to go flat out across the woops. Being a moto guy woops are pretty much my candy land haha. 120mph is a whole new level, on the way back we actually came off the top of one of those rollers so fast we flew like 60-70 feet into the woops again...that one puckerd me up a bit. It has been a hectic start to the season and I love it that way we are rolling out for Baja on fri. Thanks again to Rick out in Glamis getting us rolling again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000