First Look At XP Replacement Arms!

Tony@Racer Tech

May 26, 2010
Holland, Mi
Here is the first look at our front A-arm replacements for the XP. They are a high ground clearance lower boxed arm and a tubular upper to keep weight down. I have been running these on mine for about 2 months now and loved them. The heim joint replaces the ball joints and really make it nice for easy adjustments and improved handling. Also we do have replacement tie-rods available.
We will have a full kit available soon. We are still working on the rear geometry. I will let you know when we get closer.

Tony@Racer Tech

May 26, 2010
Holland, Mi
We are currently working on the rear arms. I have tested 2 different setups, both with shock relocation and it really helped quite a bit with the handling. The 3 set should be the final product. We should have them out in a week or two. I can tell you this they're a boxed arm that is similar to trophy truck. I will post pics as soon as I see them!

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
We are currently working on the rear arms. I have tested 2 different setups, both with shock relocation and it really helped quite a bit with the handling. The 3 set should be the final product. We should have them out in a week or two. I can tell you this they're a boxed arm that is similar to trophy truck. I will post pics as soon as I see them!
Tony, will your new trailing arms help increase ground clearance?

Tony@Racer Tech

May 26, 2010
Holland, Mi
I do believe so I know in the first design I had on mine they did by a couple inches. I'm still waiting to see the final product from Andy. He's hasn't shown me much of the design. I will post some pics as soon as I catch him working on them!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000