Flyingbryan is in the house.

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
Hey everyone I am new to this forum but have been around for a bit on some of the others.

I am a lifetime dirt motorcycle rider getting into the SxS forum with a 2011 Can Am Commander 1000 XT back in October. I had a Honda Oddssey years ago and always wanted something like it again and the Commander is that and a lot more.

My Commander has 2" spacers, EPS, soft top, Commander X wheels, and a number of other things. The working on it is as much fun as driving it. I have had a few thing like the rear differential go and and replaced under warranty and bent 2 stock tie rods (both on the right side) with only great things to say about the Commander.

Thanks to SandCyco for showing me this site and Ignore Amos for the welcome.

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

OneRich, I have yet do do any real dune riding on motorcycles or in the Commander but plan on it some day. So far it has been a lot of desert riding, hill climbs in the hills of the desert, and trails in a off road riding area (Gorman, Calif). My dad lives where I can ride right from his house in the desert so it works good to visit and ride all in the same weekend. There are some rocks out there but nothing like Moab. As far as mud I like to keep the commander looking like new and wile a little mud would be fun I don't see getting in deep.

Sand Shark, yep SandCyco is a great guy that can really drive his Commander, and we had a great time all around Jawbone. There is still a lot of video from that weekend I have to post after a little editing. I look forward to riding with everyone that can get out there at some point in the future.

I will pass on the forum, but I don't know to many with SxS's yet.
This seems to be a great group.

I heard there is a group from here going to Gorman / Hungry Valley that I might crash if I can get out of work.

SandCyco

Dec 17, 2010
Simi Valley
Bryan really does Fly through all those goats trails. If anyone needs a guide for Jawbone, Bryan is the guy. I should drive a lot slower next time, my skids would be happier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000