Glen Helen Off Road Series RD 3 Calling all UTV's and TK's!!

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
JD... what time does it kick off... TK's and UTV's? I'm gonna roll up there and check it out and get my damn STEEEEKERS

Xmotorcr

Dysfunctional Racing - UTVUnderground Team Driver
May 17, 2009
www.dysfunctionalracing.com
UTV's start at noon? or all the races?
they all start at noon but they start the smaller classes first them move to the bigger vehicles. if someone is coming as a spectator for just the utv's i would recommend being there by noon bring your coolers with your favorite beverage's, lunch, and lawn chairs. at the last race since there was only 1 mod tk, and 1 sr1 rhino they had them race with us, then there were 3 other classes a small break then we raced again. so that's why i recommend noon so you don't miss the race.

joey, if you can find me i'd like some stickers.
thanks

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Round #3 of the Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series this Saturday, June 12th at Glen Helen Raceway!

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. – Thrilling off-road short course racing returns this weekend to Glen Helen Raceway just a few miles north of San Bernardino, CA. The Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series (formerly named the Glen Helen Off-Road Short Course Series) is set for another action-packed day of racing Saturday, June 12th. Round three of the seven-round series will feature a variety of off-road trucks, buggies and the ever popular Karts, UTVs, Pilots, Odysseys, Revolts and Stadium Lites! The Karts are mini-sized race vehicle created for kids to get involved in the off-road action at an early age.

“Round three of the Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series will have the largest racer participation to date!” exclaimed Bob Beyer, Off-Road Director at Glen Helen Raceway. He added, “Now that Glen Helen Raceway is the official home for the Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series in Southern California our progression towards ultimate success has been rapidly escalated”.

The permanent Glen Helen off-road race track (approx. 1 mile in length) is wide and fast with high-flying jumps, banked turns, double-jumps, plateau-jumps and much more! The thrilling “land rush” starts get the action going right from the wave of the green flag. The off-road race vehicles travel at top speeds on the front and back straight-aways while flying through the air and sliding sideways into the corners.

Another exciting feature added for round three is the Powder Puff race specifically for the ladies and is scheduled to complete a full day of racing action. Several of the existing series teams have committed a female driver for the Powder Puff race along with a few new teams joining the competition this Saturday. The Powder Puff competition should prove to be very fun and entertaining for the race teams and the spectators to enjoy.

The 2010 Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series schedule is:

Round 3 – Saturday, June 12th

Round 4 – Saturday, July 10th

Round 5 – Saturday, August 28th

Round 6 – Saturday, October 2nd

Round 7 – Saturday, November 13th

With affordable entry fees for the racers and low ticket prices for the spectators the Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series has huge growth potential, even in the current economy. The entire track is visible from the spectator areas (festival seating and ice chests are welcome) and the pit area will be open to spectators at no extra cost. Overnight camping is also free for race teams. Practice and racing action begins at 10am on Saturday. The gate fees are $10 for adults, $5 for children 6-12 years old and under 6 is free.

For more information on the Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series races, contact Off-Road Director Bob Beyer by telephone at 909-815-5811, by e-mail at [email protected] or visit HUwww.glenhelenoffroad.comUH

For directions, Raceway information or about other Glen Helen events, please visit HUwww.glenhelen.comUH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series is proudly supported by Lucas Oil Products, Kar Tek Off Road, Gibson Performance Exhaust, P.C.I. Race Radios and ARTS – All Race Tech & Safety.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Cant, leaving Wednesday for Utah/Montana and I dont want to jeoprrdize damaging the car three day before we leave.

See everyone in Utah, Ill post up some pics of Miller MS Park when we drop off the trailer.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Damn I wanted to make this... just spent 3 hours in "urgent" care... how they call it "urgent" care and still take 3 effn hours I don't get.

Wild Earp

50Fifty Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Made it out to watch practice. Good UTV turnout for the first round to include them! A few SR1s. Those two RZRs wrapped in rhino glass.. Dirt looks nice, track looked good and fast. Can't wait to race there myself.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000