I put new lights up!

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Ok... so I just purchased four Baja Design 6" Prerunner Hid's for my Teryx. Today, my buddy and I decided to get it all wired up. A couple of days ago we made the rounds and picked up all the necessary wiring, connectors, switches and loom material. We found most of this stuff at fibertech in Santee. So today I took the hood off so we could get to the painless fuse block and Dasa guage pod. I had all ready mounted the lights a week earlier, just no electrical.

Next to follow was to drill out two 1/2 inch holes in my guage pod for my marine sealed switches. I was a little nervous drilling into the pod, I didn't want to screw up Sandjunkies handy work on the carbon fiber look. It turned out great.... taped it, marked it and drilled it. The switch on the right will turn on my two inside lights and the switch on the left will turn on my two outside lights.

Baja designs gives you nice clips to work with when creating your wiring harness... a little wiring loom and some heat shrinking material plus the skills of a good friend goes along way...

One of the things we did was we wired all four lights to one connector that would easily detach so that I could remove my light bar quickly. So all I have to do is remove the two outside bolts holding the light bar on and un-clip the connector for easy removal. We drilled a hole on the upper and lower of part of the A pillar for the wires to run in and put a rubber grommet in for a nice finish...

We got the wires from the fuse block and the Hid's and attached them to the switches and then wahlah.... Lights! Well three lights at first and then we figured out one of the connectors was a lil funky and then we fixed it.

Now I can't wait to do a night ride this Friday at the builder show and shine! And hopefully I will shine up the sky at night! All I gotta do is put my new PC925 in with my FuelATV battery tray and I'll be set... as far as my electrical goes for a little while... :rofl2:

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Just went outside for the first night time light up! I want to go on a night ride now!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000