Polaris Input, and reviews for long travel set up for my 2013 rzr900 xp

Ctown208

Feb 25, 2013
I'd like to get some feedback on some of the kits out there. Please any input, is welcome
Thanks for your time
Jonathan

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013
Interested to read these, I have lonestar long travel kit installed on my race car XP build will post a review when I test

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013
I can tell you this, lonestar customer service is amazing to say the least, as for the quality of the kit the workmanship and install is awesome and not a single issue... So far it has been top notch and the lifetime warranty if u bend or break their product is very nice to have in the back of your head

Ctown208

Feb 25, 2013
I can tell you this, lonestar customer service is amazing to say the least, as for the quality of the kit the workmanship and install is awesome and not a single issue... So far it has been top notch and the lifetime warranty if u bend or break their product is very nice to have in the back of your head
X2... I never thought it would be so easy to install.. No fitment issues at all. And I full agree about the customer service... Top knotch.. Lots of shops could take a lesson from them on customer service..

flight offroad motorsport

flight offroad motorsport
Nov 3, 2013
wichita, KS
Flight offroad motorsports
I am working on a plus 6 long travel kit and will post pics as soon as its done. Id like to get your guys input on it. I have pics of my std width kit on here, the long travel kit will look similar but will use uni balls instead of ball joints.

Ctown208

Feb 25, 2013
So why Hcr over Lonestar.. I can tell you why Lonestar over Hcr imo.. Lonestar = lifetime warranty. Lonestar = lot lighter
Lonestar = elkas valved for the kit. High speed, low speed compression adjustable along with rebound.. ..

Ctown208

Feb 25, 2013
I think rpm, jagged x.. I've seen a few.. I looked around for a few months before I bought one

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000