King Of The Hammers Arctic Cat WildCat by D&P Performance

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

The D&P Performance / On Track Racing 2012 Arctic Cat WildCat​

Check out this sweet Arctic Cat WildCat Sponsored by D and P Performance out of Utah that has been built for the 2012 King Of The Hammers. The Wildcat, owned and piloted by Todd Stephensen built this machine alongside his buddy and well known Ultra4 driver Dean Bulloch. The WildCat features Walker Evans Racing Wheels, Custom Cage & Lexan Panels, under-the-hood WARN Winch, Mastercraft Seats, Half Windshield, and much more. Look for this hot new UTV at the 2012 King Of The Hammers!

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
That came out sweet. Going to be real interesting to see how it does. Crazy where they brought the winch line out at.

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So bad ass! Love the cage, doors, and wheels!

mtoma

Apr 30, 2010
Jackson, CA
Looks great but I have a question for you guys running KOH, why aren't you running bigger tires?
I see a lot of KOH rigs with what looks like are only 25" tires. I would think you'd be want 28" or 30" tires just to help clearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Looks great but I have a question for you guys running KOH, why aren't you running bigger tires?
I see a lot of KOH rigs with what looks like are only 25" tires. I would think you'd be want 28" or 30" tires just to help clearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was wondering the same thing....the WC has plenty of room if it ran a different offset.

ONTRACK RACING

Nov 2, 2011
those tires are the new 28in tire and they are a perfect fit for that machine. we are going to try hard to show up at a couple worcs races.

mtoma

Apr 30, 2010
Jackson, CA
those tires are the new 28in tire and they are a perfect fit for that machine. we are going to try hard to show up at a couple worcs races.
Wow those are 28"s? They just don't look that tall. Are those 14" or 15" wheels?
Definitely a nice lookin build, really like that cage.

Good luck at KOH!

ONTRACK RACING

Nov 2, 2011
14in wheels special build from walker evans racing. they are now available for wildcat. they also have the inner ring welded in for support. talk to brian at walker evans for details or you can go through us for wheels.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Can someone seriously see over the steering wheel? ( yes i do believe is a tilt wheel) just looks like the top of the seat is at the very bottom of the wheel when tilted down even...

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Wow, they don't even look like 28's. Should do well then... I thought they were 26's.

ONTRACK RACING

Nov 2, 2011
i am 6'3" so i have no problem seeing over the wheel. if you are below 6 foot you would want the seat mounted higher.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000