KOH Camping

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Just starting a thread on camping and when you are pulling in. Post up when you are heading out and what you are driving... :D

We are planning on being there sat the 4th if all works out... Keeping fingers crossed lol!

Jeff Knoll

Carrera Performance
Oct 20, 2010
www.isxsa.com
Leaving a week from today to start multiple trips out to get everything delivered. My Dad will stay and I will commute to work. Going to see what I can do about some early pre running, and I should be there Thursday the 2nd for the duration.

So stoked to not have to camp on the lakebed this year working my ass off. I will be parked at Campo Carrera which is the best spot around. (last years UTV underground camp area) You'll be able to pick out my super ghetto Dodge and camper. I should have a SXS Performance Flag flying and my Dad will have his Marines flag flying on the Seneca.

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
We're still on the fence about taking time off work and going. Is this track spectator friendly or will I be in my XP running around dodge people to see? Is there any benefit to getting there early to camp or is there usually plenty of room? Thinking Wednesday eve.

I read some camping areas get pretty dusty?

Is Boone rd as bad as the one that leads to Soggy if I come in @ night?

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
I'm planning oncoming out after the Supercross Saturday night, not sure how long I can stay but my plan is to be there on Sunday-Monday, work tuesday and then come back for Wed-Friday.

I'd chip in some coin for some firewood.

Jeff, does KOH plan on having the Firewood guy back out this year?

Jeff Knoll

Carrera Performance
Oct 20, 2010
www.isxsa.com
Not sure what KOH s doing, but I want to buy firewood and I have a contact number.

I also rented a whisper quiet Diesel generator to power my camp all night and its more than my Dad and I need so I am going to rent power to a limited number of people to try and recoup my investment. I just want an electric blanket. LOL

I have sold one RV already.

Today my dad and I made a couple street signs with the Torchmate CNC Plasma table to plant in the ground so people can find our camp. Boone rd, and Campo Carrera sign will mark the Left hand turn, I need a name for a road to mark the next left turn. I think I'll make a city limits sign for our suburb.

You guys gotta name for our Hammertown Suburb?

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Not sure what KOH s doing, but I want to buy firewood and I have a contact number.

I also rented a whisper quiet Diesel generator to power my camp all night and its more than my Dad and I need so I am going to rent power to a limited number of people to try and recoup my investment. I just want an electric blanket. LOL

Today my dad and I made a couple street signs with the Torchmate CNC Plasma table to plant in the ground so people can find our camp. Boone rd, and Campo Carrera sign will mark the Left hand turn, I need a name for a road to mark the next left turn. I think I'll make a city limits sign for our suburb.

Jeff

I had another thread going about all this.

http://www.utvunderground.com/f69/koh-2012-feb-10-a-8302.html

The vote came in to just call it the "Underground" if that's ok with you.

Spoke with Kyle earlier today and we're getting a cord of wood delivered Saturday. You can just chip in on that if you like. We'll have more delivered if needed.

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I'll also throw down for some fire wood! Rolling in Monday!

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com

Jeff,

Not sure which trailer I'll be in but I'd take you up on the power for sale idea!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000