KOH Results

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Antone else see these yet?

The HCR KOH UTV Race paid out to the top 3 for each class. It was determined in the driver's meeting that if 3 from each class did not finish, payouts would be to given to those that made it the furthest. Payouts are as follows: <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
1st overall Mitch Guthrie Unlimited Payout $3,000<o:p></o:p>
</SPAN>2nd overall John Crowley Unlimited Payout $1,500<o:p></o:p>
3rd overall Matt Enochs Unlimited Payout $750<o:p></o:p>
4th overall Ken Hower<o:p></o:p>
5th overall Damon Cardone<o:p></o:p>
6th Overall Todd Stephenson<o:p></o:p>
7th Overall Dave Eulberg<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
1st Production 1000 <o:p></o:p>
Ken Hower <o:p></o:p>
Payout $1,000<o:p></o:p>
2nd Production 1000 Todd Stephenson Payout $500<o:p></o:p>
3rd Production 1000 Dave Eulberg Payout $250<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>

1st Production 850 Damon Cardone Payout $1,000<o:p></o:p>
2nd Production 850 Angie Sripoona Payout $500<o:p></o:p>
3rd Production 850 no finisher donate fund's to save the Hammers Payout $250<o:p></o:p>

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
Not quite sure I can believe the overall results. Paul Hart was on Wrecking Ball when they timed out. Either in front of or behind Ken Hower and he isn't even listed. He was in the Unlimited class. They actually went on to complete the entire course and finished well after dark. Dave Cole saw them at the finish line.

Paulywood

I Own MonsterJam OakTown - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 17, 2009
Sacramento
Thanks Crowley & Joey.
Yes we were waiting with one UTV, (ken Hower) and three EMC's for 2 hours, at the top of Wrecking Ball. The Hammers Staff said the course was closed, go back to the pits. Ducky & I said Bullshit we're going to finish this race.

We fished the race about 9pm, during a live TV show, where they brought us up on stage, and interview us, Then Dave Cole (the promoter) got up on stage and congratulated us for finishing.

I'm not the top three this year, so I must suck.

Great racing, can't wait to do it again.

Thanks, Paulywood Hart
Team Ducky #1920

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Great work Paul, and everyone on the results list!

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Thanks Crowley & Joey.
Yes we were waiting with one UTV, (ken Hower) and three EMC's for 2 hours, at the top of Wrecking Ball. The Hammers Staff said the course was closed, go back to the pits. Ducky & I said Bullshit we're going to finish this race.

We fished the race about 9pm, during a live TV show, where they brought us up on stage, and interview us, Then Dave Cole (the promoter) got up on stage and congratulated us for finishing.

I'm not the top three this year, so I must suck.

Great racing, can't wait to do it again.

Thanks, Paulywood Hart
Team Ducky #1920
We saw a few guys get into pit 2 and motor back to Hammertown, presumably, because they knew they didn't have enough time to finish. They didn't even race for entire allotted time. Running parts of that course in the dark and rolling across the finish line long after the time has expired for no other reason that to say I did it, thats racin':D

Paulywood

Jan 17, 2009
Sacramento
Well I really have to thank Jon Crowley, he talked to the officials and confirmed we were 5th overall in the race.

I've been chatting with Ken Hower car #1962 on Pirate 4x4, knowing he was ahead of me at the top of wrecking Ball for 2 hours waiting for a couple EMC's to be winched up.

At the top, the officials said race was over, everyone went back to the pits, and we continued on to finish.

Based on start time we finished 5th overall.

Thanks Jon very much.

Pauly #1920 Team Ducky

Last edited:

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
Well I really have to thank Jon Crowley, he talked to the officials and confirmed we were 4th overall in the race.

I've been chatting with Ken Hower car #1962 on Pirate 4x4, knowing he was ahead of me at the top of wrecking Ball for 2 hours waiting for a couple EMC's to be winched up.

At the top, the officials said race was over, everyone went back to the pits, and we continued on to finish.

Based on start time we finished 4th overall.

Thanks Jon very much.

Pauly #1920 Team Ducky
They are still confirming, but I think you will have a 5th Overall Paul. Ken started behind you in the Production 1000 class.

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
http://ultra4racing.com/the-inside-line/2013-hcr-koh-utv-race-results/

The HCR KOH UTV Race paid out to the top 3 for each class. It was determined in the driver’s meeting that if 3 from each class did not finish, payouts would be to given to those that made it the furthest. Payouts are as follows:

1st overall Mitch Guthrie Unlimited Payout $3,000
2nd overall Jon Crowley Unlimited Payout $1,500
3rd overall Matt Enochs Unlimited Payout $750
4th overall Ken Hower
5th overall Paul Hart (UPDATE) Paul Hart was 5th overall and 4th for unlimited so while he is not eligible for payout he was the 5th vehicle on course ultimately finishing the race past time.
6th Overall Damon Cardone
7th Overall Todd Stephenson
8th Overall Dave Eulberg

1st Production 1000 Ken Hower Payout $1,000
2nd Production 1000 Todd Stephenson Payout $500
3rd Production 1000 Dave Eulberg Payout $250

1st Production 850 Damon Cardone Payout $1,000
2nd Production 850 Angie Sripoona Payout $500
3rd Production 850 no finisher donate fund’s to save the Hammers Payout $250

atvobsession

Feb 11, 2013
Auburn, CA
www.atvobsession.com
Not quite sure I can believe the overall results. Paul Hart was on Wrecking Ball when they timed out. Either in front of or behind Ken Hower and he isn't even listed. He was in the Unlimited class. They actually went on to complete the entire course and finished well after dark. Dave Cole saw them at the finish line.
They must have updated it. Paul was DEFINITELY 5th overall, as I know for a fact, he was stuck a couple cars behind me at Wrecking Ball....and he did NOT suck (despite his attempts to state as such). :)

http://ultra4racing.com/the-inside-line/2013-hcr-koh-utv-race-results/

atvobsession

Feb 11, 2013
Auburn, CA
www.atvobsession.com
Well I really have to thank Jon Crowley, he talked to the officials and confirmed we were 5th overall in the race.
You were indeed sir! You guys rocked going all the way through. When we first got to the top, they told us sternly...DO NOT go to Claw Hammer...go to CP5 and exit the course. So..2 hours later..we just followed orders. But I admire you guys for finishing it.

Paulywood

Jan 17, 2009
Sacramento
You were indeed sir! You guys rocked going all the way through. When we first got to the top, they told us sternly...DO NOT go to Claw Hammer...go to CP5 and exit the course. So..2 hours later..we just followed orders. But I admire you guys for finishing it.
Thanks Ken, I would do it all over again, if they told me I couldn't. lol

Pauly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000