KOH UTV RACERS PLEASE READ!!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Hey Guys - So I am excited and honored to announce that Ultra4Racing & King Of The Hammers has asked me to be a part of their LIVE race broadcast on both Tuesday and Wednesday for the UTV qualifying and Racing.

The reason I am asking for your attention is I want to make sure I give everyone their fair shake at mentions during the broadcast. While I know many of you, I certainly don't know all of you!

So how about this:

Take a moment to email me at [email protected]

Include your Name, Co-Dog Name, Team Name, Race #, UTV information, Sponsors etc.. Tell me where you are from and give me a little background on yourself, things you would want the people at home watching to know!

Please spread the word and help me do my part in giving you all the attention you and your SPONSORS deserve!!

See you all in HammerTown!

Greenee

Nov 16, 2011
Joey

Unfortunately I will not be able to make KOH :(.

Are you going to post a link on UTVUG to the broadcast?

Thanks
Alan

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Please post up an on air schedule JD so we can ask those at home to watch....Anyone know what time we qualify?

Brian B

Jan 15, 2009
This is really cool Joey. Going to be great coverage I'm sure..... Can you guys figure out how to capture the feed so those of us who are racing can watch later?

Brian B

Jan 15, 2009
Somebody please capture the live feed so we can all see it late in the weeki. Please!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000