Lake elsinore grand prix 2013 pics and videos

HutchOven

Apr 2, 2012
Anyone got any? There was quite a bit of carnage this year. Someone in a xp1k rolled right in front of us on the mountain pass. I will have to edit the video and post it.

I was car 1234 Can am Maverick if there are pics out there.

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Would like some of my buddy's 1416 red rhino that broke and axles 4 mins in. If anyone has any of the start of the race. It was he's 1st time racing and would be cool to have an action shot of him.

UTV Wolfpack

Aug 7, 2012
Would like some of my buddy's 1416 red rhino that broke and axles 4 mins in. If anyone has any of the start of the race. It was he's 1st time racing and would be cool to have an action shot of him.
Haha apparently it was his first race he took out my front end when there was ten feet of track on his side. He should learn you can't drive through cars. Ding dong:mad:

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Haha apparently it was his first race he took out my front end when there was ten feet of track on his side. He should learn you can't drive through cars. Ding dong:mad:
Got any gopro videos of that lol. I see you going low and told him to stay high but that didn't work. I am sorry.

HutchOven

Apr 2, 2012
Here is some of my carnage.

Blown tire and a course marker shoved in there pretty good. I could not yank it out.

UTV Wolfpack

Aug 7, 2012
Got any gopro videos of that lol. I see you going low and told him to stay high but that didn't work. I am sorry.
ya it happens. I was laughing because the guys in front of me were smoking with their helmets on. Thats the first time I have seen a racer do that. LOL:)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
I have a bunch of photos to post. But right now I'm sick as hell in bed. Give me some time
I knew it, you got Coldcocked JD! LOL!!!:D

Hope you feel better soon.:cool:

I hope it wasn't going around 'cause you were parked real close to us!!

Dan ...
:)

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYaFQxTTUl8"]Lake Elsinore GP Cody Rahders Racing - YouTube[/ame]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000