Looking for sponsors

Ivan Dan

Offroad Realtor
Feb 20, 2009
Placentia, cA
www.DanKaatz.com
I know times are tight right now for a lot of people but I just thought I would throw this out there for some of the folks that might be looking for some alternative advertising/marketing ideas.

The race team I volunteer with is looking for couple sponsors to help with money for entry fee's and race fuel for a class 8 truck. We are hoping to run the entire 2010 BITD season with the goals of becoming the 2010 class 8000 points champions. We would be happy to put your company logo on our race truck, chase vehicles, and 24' box truck depending on the level of interest in our program.

I know a lot of people around here enjoy off road racing so I thought this might be a good way for them to get involved.

Please PM or e-mail me if you are interested.

Thanks!

DAN

P.S. I appologize if this is perceived as spam but I hope it could be a win-win situation for both a company looking to advertise and our race team.

www.GTMotorsports.net

Here are a couple photos of the truck from the 2009 Best in the Desert Parker 425 Race.

Lead Dog

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 12, 2009
Las Vegas
Dan I'm shooting to be at all the Races this year! I'll Sponser you all my time to the cause! LOL!

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
We know how it feels it costs us about $25k just to run our RZRS for the year. We are just now getting intrest in our program but will still be picking up about $18k so far for this year. UTV gets 9mpg, Hauler gets 8, Chase Truck gets 16.
Not counting the Baja 1000 that will be 8k
Good Luck ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000