LOORRS CHAMPIONSHIP - PRIMM, NV

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

UTVUnderground.com wants to wish all of our Team Racers luck this weekend at Lucas Oil in Primm, NV!!!!! Lets get another Team UTVUnderground Podium Sweep!!!!!

1.624 Chad George (367 points) - Kawasaki Teryx
2.664 Robert VanBeekum (331 points) - Kawasaki Teryx
3.694 Tyler Winbury (328 points) - Kawasaki Teryx
4.657 Roger Stokes (320 points) - Yamaha Rhino
5.699 Brent Fouch (300 points) - Kawasaki Teryx
6.637 RJ Anderson (267 points) - Polaris RZR
7.607 Austin Kimbrell (266 points) - Kawasaki Teryx

Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series

Related Article:

UTV Industry News: Lucas Oil Off Road Championship Race in Primm November 14-15, 2009

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
go get them team hrt :(sorry rog i could not make it. next year i will be with you all the way kick some a$$ with that new ride:D

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Awsome Austin Kimbrell qualified 1st 3/4 second in front of bobby and a full second shewe of chad in third.

Last edited by a moderator:

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Austin had a hose or something come off as he was in the lead. As he was pulling off the track, Bob hit him and broke an axle. Rog was haulin ass in 4th and the car may have popped out of gear?

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
Austin was in front with bob second Chad third and damnit it rog was fourth. Austin had a hose blow, turned left to get out of the way, but bobby was there. Bobby hit hik and broke an axle, Chad passed them both. Looked ionfrom that and rog was gone? Apparently the bananna popped out of gear killing his podiom chance. Maybe tomorrow. The cod car finished third on the track, but was disqualified for rough driving. He hit rj somewhere apparently rj didn't like it and rammed the cod car. After the race was over. So hard it tore rjs good and front bumper off. Ouch! Really quoriser it didn't end in a fist fight or double disqualifying.

s2k1

Feb 27, 2009
Ramona, CA
www.benchmarkperformance.us
Roger apparrently bumped the shifter into neutral with his knee, but didn't realize it. All he knew was the motor revved and the car didn't go. He coasted off the track thinking he had broken a belt. He then figured it out and got back under way. He battled back to finish a respectable 5th.
Tyler finished 6th, behind Roger. I think Tyler had a drive train issue because it looked like his Teryx only had rear wheel drive.
Brent Fouch finished but is still having heating issues which we believe we finally have properly diagnosed. Unfortunately it isn't anything we can fix at the track.
Chad George crashed pretty hard in the SL. They took him on a mandatory ride to the hospital but it sounds like he is OK.

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun

UTVUnderground.com wants to wish all of our Team Racers luck this weekend at Lucas Oil in Primm, NV!!!!! Lets get another Team UTVUnderground Podium Sweep!!!!!

1.624 Chad George (367 points) - Kawasaki Teryx
2.664 Robert VanBeekum (331 points) - Kawasaki Teryx
3.694 Tyler Winbury (328 points) - Kawasaki Teryx
4.657 Roger Stokes (320 points) - Yamaha Rhino
5.699 Brent Fouch (300 points) - Kawasaki Teryx
6.637 RJ Anderson (267 points) - Polaris RZR
7.607 Austin Kimbrell (266 points) - Kawasaki Teryx

Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series

Related Article:

UTV Industry News: Lucas Oil Off Road Championship Race in Primm November 14-15, 2009
Congrats to all for racing, But I have to give it up to Rog for being the only Rhino on that board. Give em Hell Rog....Keep that rhino dream alive. Hopefully I can get out there next year.

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
Austin won it running away today. Bobby made a great showing in 2nd. Rog was in third for a while, actually on the first lap he passed bob for 2nd in the whoops. Bob motored away the next corner though. Rog and rj fought for third for w while. Rj made it past and rog charged thru the whoops catching him, but rj checked up and rog spun going into turn 2. Too bad, ruined his posium shot. Rj blew a belt right after that. Tyler took third, dempsy fourth rog 5th.

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
Congrats big time to Chad and team funco for the overall championship. Bobby 2nd and I think Tyler 3rd. Rog 4th.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000