LUCAS OFFROAD REGIONAL OFFROAD SERIES

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Nice talking with you Jerry, How did you guys do in the main?

747 Ink made this happen,I came to them and said I want to race this SAT,He said OK! 2 days of work and the car was ready to finish the race!!
I guess I can say I took 1st place @ the lucas oil regional. This was my first short course race and it was a blast. You guys that are thinking about racing this is the race you should start with and is very affordable. They even pay 50% pack to the winner.

Thanks Scott for the hook up on the fire suit!

I want to thank my sponsors: Trevor "AKA" 747 INK, PITBULL TIRES, SUMMERS BROTHERS RACING, UTVunderground, DWT,OFFROADSWAPMEET.

Xmotorcr

Dysfunctional Racing - UTVUnderground Team Driver
May 17, 2009
www.dysfunctionalracing.com
we ended up 2nd for the day. which is awesome, i owe that to bryant layton(the announcer) he drove 1 hell of a race in the 2nd heat(main)

hope to see you next race.

MC@ Performance Fab

Jun 8, 2010
I got a call from Gary Thompson today who was at last weekends race. Said the car was running great and he was leading when the rear hub broke. Bummer!!! Says hes getting the car more to his liking and is gaining speed.

Monte

motogary2

The Blue Bomber - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 14, 2009
riverside ca
I got a call from Gary Thompson today who was at last weekends race. Said the car was running great and he was leading when the rear hub broke. Bummer!!! Says hes getting the car more to his liking and is gaining speed.
Monte
yea thanks monte and would like to give a big thank you to trevor smith / 747 inc too for getting the shocks diled in and all of his help he ben helping me alot too

Last edited:

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
who is in the 608 HRT built car?????

nice pics rusty
The 608 HRT BUILT car was just purchased by a gentleman that came up to me and needed help with his car. I refered Trevor AKA 747INK, He took care of the issue and they were back on track.Axel was poping out!

Thats all I know about the 608 HRT car.

I heared rumor the 699 hrt 1000cc car was going to be driven by Todd A. The car sat there all Sat and I was hoping to race that fast thing.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
The 608 HRT BUILT car was just purchased by a gentleman that came up to me and needed help with his car. I refered Trevor AKA 747INK, He took care of the issue and they were back on track.Axel was poping out!

Thats all I know about the 608 HRT car.

I heared rumor the 699 hrt 1000cc car was going to be driven by Todd A. The car sat there all Sat and I was hoping to race that fast thing.
That 608 maybe Regis harringtons car that was never completed and sold.

Not sure why the 699 did not race. Todd was helping the Osbornes with the banana and Brandon in TK mod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000