All UTV's lucas oil race

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
If I can come up with the fees, I will be there.....well, we will be there regardless....but if I can afford do, I will be racing the Rhino! :)

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
I am doing my best to race this series too.

anyone have a transponder I can use (rent cheap) for this series???

Rog

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
I am doing my best to race this series too.

anyone have a transponder I can use (rent cheap) for this series???

Rog
I was just told by the boss, "No race, family stuff, you & your son WILL be there.":mad::rolleyes:

Rog, its all yours as long as you race M4 the following weekend.:D

Bad@$$Teryx

Dont Mess With My Bad@$$Teryx - UTVUnderground App
Jan 19, 2009
Goodyear, AZ
I think I got Media Passes but I'm not sure I can make it......I am going to try.....are there any hotels next to the track?
Hook a brother up with some media passes. I'll even take some pics and video. Maybe bob will let me put my in-car camera in his car?

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Dont know what I was getting all excited about, we had no chance of getting in anyway....

Be at least 16 years of age for all classes except for kart. Kart drivers must be at least 8 years of age and have a fully executed and signed minor’s release accompanying his/her application for license.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I may take you up on that Kyle!! I am going to try and clear it with Camille this weekend.......Are you planning on going to the races too?

My buddy out in AZ is promoting at this CLUB somewhere and says me and whoever I bring is VIP on Friday night too!! Not sure if I could swing it but may be able too.....I dont think I would get close until closer to 9pm. Probably be beat after that drive, not sure I could handle a club......Plus I would have to be at the track by 8 or 9 for a mandatory on track meeting for press...

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
I may take you up on that Kyle!! I am going to try and clear it with Camille this weekend.......Are you planning on going to the races too?

My buddy out in AZ is promoting at this CLUB somewhere and says me and whoever I bring is VIP on Friday night too!! Not sure if I could swing it but may be able too.....I dont think I would get close until closer to 9pm. Probably be beat after that drive, not sure I could handle a club......Plus I would have to be at the track by 8 or 9 for a mandatory on track meeting for press...
Cool-yeah just let me know.
Yeah i plan on going to the race on saturday

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000