Moved home!

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
My name is Chris, we recently moved back to California from Wyoming. While we there we picked up the offroad bug. We're looking for a group to join that rides around Bakersfield and Southern California. We're a family of 5 and have a Ranger Crew, I also have a pit bike that appears to be retired in this dry climate until I can find a race or two. This looks like a great site, hopefully I can contribute as much as I learn from here, maybe get in on a Miller Jeep Trail ride.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
My name is Chris, we recently moved back to California from Wyoming. While we there we picked up the offroad bug. We're looking for a group to join that rides around Bakersfield and Southern California. We're a family of 5 and have a Ranger Crew, I also have a pit bike that appears to be retired in this dry climate until I can find a race or two. This looks like a great site, hopefully I can contribute as much as I learn from here, maybe get in on a Miller Jeep Trail ride.
I will be putting together a Miller Jeep Trail ride in June. Probably Halfmoon Mutau Flats loop. Just keep up with the threads. Welcome home!!

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I will be putting together a Miller Jeep Trail ride in June. Probably Halfmoon Mutau Flats loop. Just keep up with the threads. Welcome home!!
Yes welcome home and welcome to the underground .
P.B. and truckndave put on fun and safe rides if your looking for group rides .

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Yes welcome home and welcome to the underground .
P.B. and truckndave put on fun and safe rides if your looking for group rides .
Rich, your rides are fun and safe too!! Love ya:)

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Papa Bear was right, I do live in Bakertucky, woops, I mean Bakersfield....Anyways, if you want to get together for a ride just send me a message or meet up on a La Familia ride... BTW I'm headed out to Jawbone this coming weekend 4/13-4/15 to cruise around and check out some of the sights...

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Thanks guys. Riding here is far and away different than Wyoming and Utah. I was truthfully under the impression that it was pretty non-existant. I now know I couldn't have been more wrong!

XPirate, I was thinking of checking out Freeway Ridge this weekend but We haven't seen all of Jawbone so if we can go we should be able to meet up and ride one or the other.

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
we hit the keyesville area for a good ride...I'll let you know the next time we plan a trip...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000