Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

durtboyz86

Apr 1, 2014
Gaylord, MI
I really like the reliability of my rig. I have the benchmark ecu reflash, I think I want the clutch work from vfj. I am a little stand offish, I had a clutch built for my ski-doo 1200 last year and it only made it 500 miles before an issue. I'm very stoked to get some feed back on this set up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I just did VFJ clutch and John's PCV and am running 30's. I did Glamis with these tires and can tell that the VFJ work made a big difference. Its a great set up

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I did some MPH testing to set a baseline before we do the motor. This test was done on a belt with close to 600 miles on it.

2wd 1/4 mile run.

4wd 1/4 mile run.

2wd top speed

GOLF CART DORK.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Once I get paddles im gonna try to launch Oldsmobile and beat the mark the XP1000 just made.......but im gonna try not to roll 9 times....LOL

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Once I get paddles im gonna try to launch Oldsmobile and beat the mark the XP1000 just made.......but im gonna try not to roll 9 times....LOL

That guy was going for degree of difficulty. If he stuck the landing after the rolls he would have scored a 10! I think the Russian judge screwed him on the score.

With paddles I think you can pull of the triple lindy. LOL!

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
I did some MPH testing to set a baseline before we do the motor. This test was done on a belt with close to 600 miles on it.

2wd 1/4 mile run.

4wd 1/4 mile run.

2wd top speed

GOLF CART DORK.

What are you going to do to the motor?

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Make it rad!!!!!!! Standard Bore Piston, Cams, Head work, Valve Springs, Throttle bodies, Clutch, Mapping and Muzzy Exhaust.

XMICKEYX

Oct 4, 2013
There is a guy on the teryx forum with big kevs 900 kit on a t4 and easliy smokes a can am maverick
I have personally driven Wills machine,(Big Kevs 900 kit for the 800T4). I can tell you it is an absolute beast. I'm not sure how it would do in the desert/dunes, fine I'm sure, but I can tell you in the woods corner to corner it is a rocket! And with his standard length replacement Kings from Brian at LTI, its a trail monster. Amazing ride no doubt! Makes my stock T4 feel like a dam yard cart. lol!

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Do you like it? Noticeable improvement?

GOLF CART DORK.
Noticeable improvement yes. Although, what I've found is that I'm always jonesing for more power. With every stage of the build there was a "oh wow" moment. First it was long travel (helped with momentum), then it was paddles in the sand, then it was the muzzy's and programmer giving it that grunt that I needed, then it was a bed delete, then it was the benchmark SBK, and lastly it was building a light weight chromo two seat cage. I think I've exhausted all my avenues. What I find now, due to my capable speed, is that I need to re-dial in my shocks. You will be able to keep up with the 900's and 1,000's but they will smoke you up Olds and steep faces. But, that's pretty much it. On dune rides, I lead our group and it's filled with a few Teryx's, Can Am's and Rzr. I'm always having to wait up. But that's probably due to driver ability... lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000