All UTV's New FOX 2.5" Shocks for XP900 and Wildcat (rear)

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
Those new shocks looked pretty sweet. I was hoping to get to talk with you a bit when I stopped in to check it out but you were pretty buisy talking to the fox guys. The features that they told me about sounded pretty cool and the kashima coating looks badazz!

mtoma

Apr 30, 2010
Jackson, CA
Nice lookin shocks! Gotta love the way Fox keeps coming out with great products.

Looks like a bit too much rebound dialed in, lol.

Nice write up Joey :)

poflo

Jan 3, 2011

Visit the UTVUnderground.com homepage to view our story on testing the all new FOX 2.5" shocks for the RZR XP900 (2&4 seat) and the Wildcat (rear only).

These shocks made a huge difference!!!

Let us know your thoughts.

Did you let off the gas at the top of ramp:eek:.......That would cause nose dive

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
The new Fox Shox look and im sure perform awesome, just a little pricey. That's 3K to get the latest and greatest shox for my XP. I don't think the wife will approve that purchase request just yet, but maybe in time.

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Zane call the guys at Cognito they are more affordable than you think. I got mine yesterday!!!!!:D:D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Nice lookin shocks! Gotta love the way Fox keeps coming out with great products.

Looks like a bit too much rebound dialed in, lol.

Nice write up Joey :)
Did you let off the gas at the top of ramp:eek:.......That would cause nose dive

The take off had a gnarly lip. I always peg it off the lip. This was an up and lawn dart lip. lol

Did I say it had a lip?

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
The new Fox Shox look and im sure perform awesome, just a little pricey. That's 3K to get the latest and greatest shox for my XP. I don't think the wife will approve that purchase request just yet, but maybe in time.
Zane Our price is a bit less than the 2899 that fox has advertised, we also prefer to keep 2.0's on the front of the xp, It keeps the weight in check and works really good.

Zane call the guys at Cognito they are more affordable than you think. I got mine yesterday!!!!!:D:D
Thanks for the Plug Casey!:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000