Official: 2014 Mint 400 race thread

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Time to get the banter going!

-The Beer Hauler will be there to show off on BITD's 'Memory Lane' on Fremont Street. Woot...woot!
-Sean Cook will make his long awaited return to BITD. Rumor has it that he and Cory/Casey are now the best of buds and he will be be giving away yummy Speed Energy drinks at contingency. Welcome back Sean!
-Do we still have to run that extra blue light in BITD?
-I am sad to report that Cognito will not be bringing any stickers to Vegas, and that certain 'gender questionable' chase person won't be allowed to wear white sun glasses at tech or during the race.
-Just heard that Holz is bringing a new XP1000. Weather permiting.
-Brandon Schueler was supposed to bring his new XP1000, but...why would he? Nobody can catch him in his 900!
-SF250 winner Marc Burnett will be there.
-Striping Shop won't be there but Brian from Havasu will be!
-A really great AMERICAN company stepped up to be the title sponsor for the Mint! Woot...woot!
-I was told to bring my helmet to the race. WTF does that mean?
-As of last Friday there were 52 UTV's signed up for the race. 35 in the premier Pro UTV class, 6 in the SR1 class, 6 in the 850 class and 5 in the sportsman UTV class. :)
-Derrek Murray will be there fresh off of a strong SCORE San Felipe 250 2nd place. Hope to see Jason there too!
-Dennis Jean and Michael Lansky will be there.
-Who is 'Olson' that has the balls to run 1932? Really?
-Will we still have to get back in our car to check the brake lights, or has Cory finally sawed off a broom handle for the cause. Haha!
-Who will mock Joey D's video 'drop?'
-Will a certain M.C. interview a certain 5 time champ as, 'Brenden Sheeeeeler?'
-Will the UTV's start be side by side?
-Will the the sun be up by the time the race starts?
-Who is in for the 'Booya' pool at the drivers meeting? I have '6.'

Light is up...this weekend is going to be fun!

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
Glad you are going to be there Rito. Wish you were racing!l

BTW...13 'Boooya's' is a BOLD move!

Oc1

Apr 21, 2011
1965 SR1 will be there! Put me down for 8 Booya's:D
Can't wait to check out the Beer Hauler in person. Sweet old truck!

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
Conflict!
8 Booya's is taken by the first taker. Just don't fud with 6 'booya's' just like don't fud with 1932. Olson? Bueller? :D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Time to get the banter going!

-The Beer Hauler will be there to show off on BITD's 'Memory Lane' on Fremont Street. Woot...woot!
-Sean Cook will make his long awaited return to BITD. Rumor has it that he and Cory/Casey are now the best of buds and he will be be giving away yummy Speed Energy drinks at contingency. Welcome back Sean!
-Do we still have to run that extra blue light in BITD?
-I am sad to report that Cognito will not be bringing any stickers to Vegas, and that certain 'gender questionable' chase person won't be allowed to wear white sun glasses at tech or during the race.
-Just heard that Holz is bringing a new XP1000. Weather permiting.
-Brandon Schueler was supposed to bring his new XP1000, but...why would he? Nobody can catch him in his 900!
-SF250 winner Marc Burnett will be there.
-Striping Shop won't be there but Brian from Havasu will be!
-A really great AMERICAN company stepped up to be the title sponsor for the Mint! Woot...woot!
-I was told to bring my helmet to the race. WTF does that mean?
-As of last Friday there were 52 UTV's signed up for the race. 35 in the premier Pro UTV class, 6 in the SR1 class, 6 in the 850 class and 5 in the sportsman UTV class. :)
-Derrek Murray will be there fresh off of a strong SCORE San Felipe 250 2nd place. Hope to see Jason there too!
-Dennis Jean and Michael Lansky will be there.
-Who is 'Olson' that has the balls to run 1932? Really?
-Will we still have to get back in our car to check the brake lights, or has Cory finally sawed off a broom handle for the cause. Haha!
-Who will mock Joey D's video 'drop?'
-Will a certain M.C. interview a certain 5 time champ as, 'Brenden Sheeeeeler?'
-Will the UTV's start be side by side?
-Will the the sun be up by the time the race starts?
-Who is in for the 'Booya' pool at the drivers meeting? I have '6.'

Light is up...this weekend is going to be fun!

HEY, why do you care so much about this race all of a sudden??? huh, huh, huh??? :D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
For those of you home on Friday.. UTVUnderground.com will have a LIVE broadcast from Contingency via Jim Beavers Down & Dirty Radio Show.. Link will be on the homepage!! TUNE IN!!

ALSO - UTVUnderground.com / Mint 400 / RDC MERCHANDISE Trailer will be on Fremont in full force! It will also be at one of the spectator areas on race day! PLEASE buy some UTVUG stuff! My daughters horse career is killing me! lol

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Fore? Is that a golf term?
Our are you asking for four 'BOOOOOOYA's' If so 4 is yours amigo!.
I'll take a swing at the BOOOOYA bet. 11 BOOOOYAs should be par for the course

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
11 'BOOOOOOOOOOOOOYa's for Brian B!

It is filling up quickly. Joey D; are you going to hold the cash? What is it...$5 a person?

....BTW, why do I now care. I am just a giver. A true saint...
Or, I got the call to bring my helmet. I LOVE racing UTV's. :)

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
11 'BOOOOOOOOOOOOOYa's for Brian B!

It is filling up quickly. Joey D; are you going to hold the cash? What is it...$5 a person?

....BTW, why do I now care. I am just a giver. A true saint...
Or, I got the call to bring my helmet. I LOVE racing UTV's. :)
Your teammates are going to let you bring them the San Felipe luck you just had???? :eek:

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
With any luck I will be somewhere other than the parking lot finishing my cart that has about .01 of a mile on it! If thats the case, I'm there JD

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Good to have ya back Matt...even if its just for one race...btw I owe ya a couple of love taps, now's my chance to get even...ahh...what car you driven in again since somebody else has 1932?

Amazing...52 UTV's...4th year of racing this series and I only maybe 10% of the racers, I think that's a good thing!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000