Official Bilek Racing Silver State 300 Update Thread

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Joey,

I was going to go but work was crap this week and I had too many business projects that kept me from going. LR (Baja legend Larry Roeseler) went down to represent.
I went to TORC last night instead and might head back again tonight. Not many UTV's this go around. We need to work on rules to get more people involved (and to level the playing field). I know, that is a topic of its own.

Yeah we really need a good solid Stock Mod class with limited modifications with the exception of Saftey requirements. We need to keep the cost down to attract more people to join. Problem is the current racers have built such awesome vehicles that its hard to settle for a stock race car! LOL I know the Stock Mod class is available at LOORRS but I think it needs more exposure.

What would be really awesome IMO is for Kawi or Polaris to step in and create an actual spec class sort of like what Bully Dog has done for super lite.

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
Yeah we really need a good solid Stock Mod class with limited modifications with the exception of Saftey requirements. We need to keep the cost down to attract more people to join.

Before Corr Started I suggested that to the Baldwins but they didn't seem interested. I love the new race cars and the Technology that these teams are bringing them too but we're seeing smaller numbers because it takes so much to compete at that level. Again, we can save this for another discussion.

Schueler and Creagan still battling at the front around RM257 while Perret is not alone in 3rd about ten miles back. Cook shown at 0 MPH while Lasher follows a few miles back.

Custom Creations

Pretty In Pink #1931 Teryx - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 9, 2009
Awesome job guys!!!! lovin all the updates... should end up being quite exciting for points champion.... what a great bunch of racers...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000