Official UTVUnderground 2012 WORCS RD7 Pics & Results

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Nice Pics and coverage Joey! Thanks for the props!!

ALBANATE

Feb 13, 2012
Thanks for the coverage Joey! That helicopter was friggin awesome! I think I have a few pics of the carnage from row 2 start in Production 1000 I will see if I can get them up...

Nate
Alba Racing

KenBenson#999

Nov 21, 2011
Queen Creek AZ
Nice job Justin. You ran a great race and most certainly earned/deserved this one.

Congrats to Dave for locking the championship down!

Great job as always Joey.

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Nice job Justin. You ran a great race and most certainly earned/deserved this one.

Congrats to Dave for locking the championship down!

Great job as always Joey.
Thanks! i saw you breathing down my neck, glad i could hold you off. I dont know how you can drive so fast in the dust bro, you must have a set.

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
Justin, your right the dust was brutal, glad to see both you and Ken finish on top, I hate to see racers DNF, theres too much work that goes into these races!

And yes Joey, Im proud to have the Underground sticker on my car, its hands down the best forum, period! and youve done alot to support UTV racers and the Worcs series, Thanks. Some times I post something cool regarding UTV racing on another sites, and crickets, nothing, just how to wire a winch or how big of a tire I can throw on a stock UTV???

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thanks for all the props and support guys. It really does mean a lot to me to get so much return support and love from you guys. I always get a kick seeing you guys at the track, hearing your stories, and seeing your machines. I look forward to doing this type of UTV race coverage a long time, but I can't do it without your guys return support!

Keep up the hard work all of you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000