Official UTVUnderground 2012 WORCS RD8 Pics & Results

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Head on over and check it out!!

http://www.utvunderground.com/2012-worcs-rd8-honolulu-hills-2414.html

Huge congrats to Cody Rahders for winning the Production 700 Class in the UTVUnderground.com / Cognito Motorsports / Polaris RZR 570!! New platform and the first championship ever in a RZR 570!!

We also want to congratulate Production 850 champion David Lyttle for his support of UTVUnderground and for running our colors on his awesome Kawasaki Teryx!

Ryan Piplic was able to capitalize on RJ Anderson's mechanical failure in the final lap of the race win the race in Taft and to also sneak away with the season championship. Nice work to him and his Polaris RZR XP900!!

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Head on over and check it out!!

Huge congrats to Cody Rahders for winning the Production 700 Class in the UTVUnderground.com / Cognito Motorsports / Polaris RZR 570!! New platform and the first championship ever in a RZR 570!!
Joey, just wanted to say thank you for all of your support this season, without your help we wouldn’t have had the opportunity.

Also, a big thank you to Polaris for believing in us and to Justin Lambert/ Cognito Motorsports for doing everything he said he would and then some, what a great partner to work with, thanks.

Thanks to Nate at Alba Racing for the power and Fox Shox for soaking up the big hits, and to the rest of our great group of sponsors, Superchips, K&N, Black Rhino Performance, Toyo Tires, American Star Racing, RacerX Motorsports, SFI Designs & Fabrication, Benchmark Performance, SuperLite Championship, Frosty Burger Pine Valley, Diffenbaugh Construction, Wholesale Fuels, Mystik Lubricants, ProArmor, and JDMfotos thank you for for all of your support this season.

Doug

JDMfotos

ALBANATE

Feb 13, 2012
Congrats to all of the Team. I am so glad we were able to be a part of this build and proud to have our name on the side of the car. Hats off to both Doug and Cody for an awesome season and a well deserved Championship!!!

Nate
Alba Racing

Ryan15

Sep 20, 2011
Going into the last W.O.R.C.S. race at Honolulu Hills Raceway in Taft, California $I knew I was going to have to work harder for my stock RZR to beat Beau Baron and RJ Anderson's modified machines. We started the race and before we completed the first lap the race was red flagged. This would bunch us back up where I would have a chance to pass RJ and Beau the two front runners. With less than a lap to go I saw RJ getting out of his UTV checking for mechanical failure and shortly thereafter Beau sheared the studs off a rear wheel. Once I passed both of them I knew I had to drive smart to keep my RZR in the lead. Coming across the finish line I was informed I had won the race and the championship. This year I have consistently finished in the top positions. This would not have been possible without Polaris making a championship winning UTV right out of the box. A big thanks to FOX Shocks, especially Rick Stroble, $Maxxis, DWT Wheels and Tire Blocks for the products that made my season such a huge success. Congratulations to everyone for a successful season, I look forward to seeing everyone in 2013.$

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Great re-caps on the UTV worcs series this year! Im watching this sport grow and it's only getting better. Way to go UTV underground racers and supporters

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
I would also like to thank Utvunderground for providing the best UTV forum, especially for UTV racing issues and Worcs for putting on such a great venue for racing!

Thanks to my sponsors and the people who helped me this year to win the 850 championship!

My Teryx was built in just over one week from scratch, by Thad at Fabwerx and went strait to the race track.

I had ZERO DNFs, ZERO mechanical issues and drove the car hard, Podiuming every round. (3) 1st, (2) 2nds & (3) 3rds
That’s a testament to my equipment and builder, Thank You!

Sponsors
Fabwerx - This guy can build anything
ITP Tires - Great tires, not one flat or tire damage
Hiper Wheels - great looks, super light and strong
DASA Racing - lots of power and great service
DJ Safety - I ran the elite series hardware on a competition belt and never had the harnesses slip.
Summer Brothers axles - Not one issue
X brand goggles

Supporters
Darin @ All valley Carbs
PCI coating
Bert’s Mega Mall
Prowlers Speed and Custom
Ken and Joe’s Kawasaki

Attachments

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.