Official UTVUnderground Baja 500 Updates Thread

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
First off I want to congratulate all the utv racers especially those who made the podium. An amazing job to just get there. Big props to the 1905 and 1913 who seemingly drove 457 balls to the wall miles completing the course more than an hour before the rest of the pack. And, 1920's success in his first Baja race doesn't require any further explanation.

As a member of the Jagged crew I was happy to see the 1932 car come across the line when it did. Considering some of the challenges we faced one should be pretty happy and grateful that we finished the famed Baja 500 in 5th place. A testament to our drivers and co dawgs for sure. I do speak only for myself, but, the expectations are always to win. Obviously, many things have to go your way when you battle the terrain of Baja and top notch competition.

I will not expand any more on our day since that is not my place. All I will say is it was far from ideal. The official race report will have to come from Matt, Jason, Joey, Bill or Keith should they so desire.

What I will say is this is just an awesome bunch of down to earth good people that I am fortunate to hang and associate with. Just a great time we have and make it. This team is first about being great UTV race representatives and ambassadors to the 1900 class.

I do have a shout out to our fellow pit crew over with 1913 that it was a blast to hang with you guys along the coastal side of the course down to V. Guerrero. You gave us some good laughs with your antics. Sorry about the Fireball but please post up the video of your boys trying to ride the little baby horse at Uruapan. That was too funny.

Already looking forward to the 1k.For now over and out and just remember "two for one, all day long"....lol :D
Mark, I already posted up my recap on the Baja 500 photos/results/stories thread. http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15413&page=2

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Reid it would be great if Marc could post up the videos, especially with the hill in question and show how not everyone was in line. Also it would be awesome if he have video of the 5 car not moving over once caught. It would shut some mouths!
We have Ion in car camera footage. I don't yet know if it captured the entire race, but when our co-driver (he also is the vid guy) opens his shell and gets me the footage believe me, I will be sharing it here as well as Marc on his Fbook.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000