Yamaha plug and play wired

livnlo

Feb 1, 2010
Plug and play wiring kits are in the works for your rotax / rhino swaps. I want to hear from everyone, if you have already done one or are thinking about it. What do you wish you did or what would you like a wiring kit to have. Everything from bells and whistles to where do you want to mount everything. Where do you want the ecm the fuse block etc etc. if wiring them wasn’t an issue where would you prefer to put everything?

the plan is to make a kit that is buy it take it out of the box and everything plugs in and works. Now there will be people wanting more bells and whistles then the average guy and I am to please all. There will be a basic kit to cover just a swap all the way up to a custom tailored kit’s to suite all your needs.

[FONT=&quot]So lets here it I want the good and bad from everyone. Your input will have a direct affect on how these kits will be made.[/FONT]

livnlo

Feb 1, 2010
had some time to finish up the motor harness. not much to look at as all the fun stuff is in the body harness. injectors and trans sensors are labeled for easy install. body harness should be done by end of next week.

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000