All UTV's Pre bent exhaust tubing

Dude

Apr 14, 2010
I've checked with Muzzy and they dont currently make a dual exhaust system for my Redline Riot.:( (I'm not interested in the current aftermarket offerings for a single muffler system.) I've rounded up a set of dual mufflers. Now I need 1.75 and 2.0 inch .035 wall stainless prebent tubing. 30 , 45 , 90 , 180 degree bends. I live in Gilbert AZ. Where's the closest place to go or order from.

Dude

Apr 14, 2010
Just checked this site. Didn't see any .035 wall stainless. Just .065 . Thanks for the input.:)

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Call Tom at Rhino parts! He's in Mesa and should be able to help you out!

tech3sandcars

Tech3 Sandcars
Mar 10, 2009
Oregon
www.tech3sandcars.com
First of all best place anywhere to get stainless is Tube Bending & Fabrication - Columbia River Mandrel Bending. Secondly why the thin wall? 035 will cause you all kinds of cracking headaches and the thin wall will easily turn red on you causing softening problems with the stainless...been there done that. I build everything now out of 18 and 16 guage. Talk to the guys there, they will set you straight.

Dude

Apr 14, 2010
Thanks again for all the replies. To keep out of trouble " No Brand Names " The mufflers and exhaust tubing kit I purchased used are the most mentioned name on this forum for UTV's. The tubing size they use is .035 throughout the kit. If 16 or 18 gauge is better I'm all for it. I checked each websight so far that each of you has listed, its helping me make an educated decision. Muffler location is killing me. I'm working with very limited room to mount the mufflers side by side ( The way the used kit I purchased mounts their mufflers ) I down to running them split. This is to prevent damage during a tap from the rear. Notice I said tap :) . At three of the Whiplash races I've entered I've been hit in the rear by other drivers. In each case the course was extremely wide or there was a line of cars ahead of me. It would appear that exposing the exhaust system would only put a larger " Hit Me Here" sign on the back of the car .:D LOL.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000