Preferred Offset?

HiPer-Tech10

HiPer Wheels - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
May 26, 2010
We want to thank everyone who posted their preferred tire size. We would now like to ask what offset most people tend to run on their UTVs and what conditions they mostly ride or race in?

Thanks,
Team HiPer

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
SINCE I DON'T HAVE LONG TRAVEL I HAVE THE 2"X5" OFFSET (14" RIMS) SO THE THE RIMS MAKE THE TIRES STICK OUT FARTHER FOR BETTER STABILITY & HANDLING. I RIDE IN HARD PACKED DIRT, LOOSE DIRT , ROCK & SOME SAND. I DRIVE ON FIRE ROADS, BORDER PATROL ROADS, MOUNTAIN TRAILS WITH LOTS OF OFF CAMBER LOOSE TIGHT ROCKY GOAT TRAILS. ACTUALLY IT IS AN OLD STAGECOACH TRAIL. PRETTY GNARLY. THE 2" IS THE FRONT OF THE RIM WITH THE 5" ON THE BACK PART.

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
We want to thank everyone who posted their preferred tire size. We would now like to ask what offset most people tend to run on their UTVs and what conditions they mostly ride or race in?

Thanks,
Team HiPer
Hey Dylan,
I've been running 5/2 beadlocked, with BajaCross Tires, running 13-15psi.
Conditions on the new car will be Class 19 desert racing and KOH. When I've gone to Moab, I've aired down to about 7-9psi for rock crawling.
Desert trail = 35% 13psi
Desert race = 45% 15psi
Rock Crawling/Moab = 20% 7-9psi

The 5/2 offset has worked good for the Prowlers, gives it a bit wider stance (2 inches wider).

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I prefer a centered offset.....Thats one of the things that drew me to Hyper in the first place.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000