Pro Class Side Bet for V2R????

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
The COMEDIAN is the other co-dog, He pulls most of the strategic, pit support program all season and is the co dog for the middle leg of this race.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
The COMEDIAN is the other co-dog, He pulls most of the strategic, pit support program all season and is the co dog for the middle leg of this race.
Are we talking about the same comedian ("Big Jim" Lambert)? I hope to buy him and his team a round after the race!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Awesome! Are you riding with "The Comedian"?
Are we talking about the same comedian ("Big Jim" Lambert)? I hope to buy him and his team a round after the race!
Lambert is the Owner....I just do most the pit planning and riding around in the air conditioned truck and such...I will be CO- Dogging V2R for one of our legs;) We dont have a big budget like all these other guys with 2 and 3 pit trucks:confused:

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Lambert is the Owner....I just do most the pit planning and riding around in the air conditioned truck and such...I will be CO- Dogging V2R for one of our legs;) We dont have a big budget like all these other guys with 2 and 3 pit trucks:confused:
So, can you give me a rundown on how many team cars you have entered in V2R and the occupants associated with them? I'm still trying to learn who everybody is. Thanks..Reid

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
So, can you give me a rundown on how many team cars you have entered in V2R and the occupants associated with them? I'm still trying to learn who everybody is. Thanks..Reid
We have 1 race car # 1918 (Cognito) with 4 driver/riders total and we will be sharing the driver/pit team jobs throughout the race.:)

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000